Kirt's Mustang GT

R13

The other asshole
Yeah yeah... I'll get some of those fancy ass LED's like you have when I'm not poor as shit. :lol:

Just ordered a Power Stop rear rotor & pad kit because the squealer on the right rear start making noise today. This car's needed rear rotors since last winter because my ebrake got stuck half way and heat warped the rotors, so that's getting taken care of soon.

As for the A/C: I never found any leaks. I noticed a faint hint around where the low pressure line goes into the condenser so an o-ring kit, and dryer should solve that. I also need a low pressure switch and the A/C system should be working.

94RS

No fucks given.
"When I'm not poor as shit"

Bought new brakes and finishing up rebuilding my a/c

:lol:

R13

The other asshole
Bought brakes with the money that was going towards a new a/c condenser which I don't need :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I don't think I ever posted this... this happened in feb of 2016 :lol:

Rack and pinion blew a seal out of the blue one day just as I was pulling in my driveway, pretty lucky I would say :rolf:

The replacement:

R13

The other asshole
That was probably during the period when no one ever bothered to look at this thread so it never got posted... I was just going through the folder of all the pics I kept from day one and noticed it :lol:

Don't think I posted these either, might've posted the one with the lightning, but I'm pretty sure it was in VIP chat. Angle was so shit because I was trying not to be obvious :lol:

First oil change

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
That was almost a year ago, I don't do that anymore :lol:

Only time I do that now is if a bunch of nasty shit gets on it because I still haven't been able to get an electric pressure washer and appropriate washing supplies.

94RS

No fucks given.
You can use a gas pressure washer, just have to get a few different different pressure nozzles and a foam cannon is usually universal. All those videos on YouTube that show it looking like shaving cream, they use a gas pressure washer. Electric is more watered down.

R13

The other asshole
I might look into it... only problem is it's 2750psi, and it consumes a shit load of water... not very good for the water bill :lol: