Kirt's Mustang GT

R13

The other asshole
The 90s ferds don't have that problem... musta cheaped out on line quality later on. Even still works in the rotted out manual fteenthousand :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
I mean... it is a work truck. It sees a bit more abuse than the average Ferd you'd come across. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
You have no idea how much abuse that maroon one I have has seen :lol:

It has like 237k harrrrd miles. He put that truck through hell. It was a farm truck, as well as a work truck (Diesel mechanic) as well a road trip vehicle, and a tow rig... that pulled/hauled several thousand pounds more than it was rated for. He abused the shit out of that truck. :lol:

The interior is still full of mud even after I pressure washed inside of it because the bottom of the cab where the door seals is gone from rust :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
Why do you want the trans from that thing again? :rolf:

I'll have to take pics of how bent to shit the door frame is on the van. Can pretty much see outside with the door shut. :lol: Also just hit 199k today.... it's a 2012 that I got in 2015 with 73k.

R13

The other asshole
Besides it being rare as shit? :lol:

He pulled semi's out of ditches with it... hauled shit so heavy it eventually kinked and broke the frame in between the rear leaf spring shackles... yet the transmission still works great, and shifts smooth... more than you can say about a 4r70 since you've gone through one, and both of my ferds came with broken ones :rolf:

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
u Get all that wiring figured out?

oh and i did something to my car finally that you might like lol

R13

The other asshole
u Get all that wiring figured out?

The stereo? Yeah, I just had to run new speaker wire directly between the head unit and the speakers. I disassembled half the interior because I was hiding the wires :lol:

I keep forgetting to post finished results because it's all going on Snapchat or IG :rolf:

oh and i did something to my car finally that you might like lol

S2k cluster? :mrgreen:

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
The stereo? Yeah, I just had to run new speaker wire directly between the head unit and the speakers. I disassembled half the interior because I was hiding the wires :lol:

I keep forgetting to post finished results because it's all going on Snapchat or IG :rolf:

S2k cluster? :mrgreen:

no money for that..lol i mean how do i even hook that up? plug and go? or does that involve alot of wiring to connect?

Anyways..We painted the window sills black again! and the all the wipers are black again freshly done :lol:

like a boss i must say they came out nice :D

R13

The other asshole
I think K-tuned and Wire Worx makes a wiring harness for it, otherwise you'd have to do it :lol:

I wouldn't have hated my dc2 as much if it had clean black trim... I was too damn lazy to mask all that off and paint it though :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
I think K-tuned and Wire Worx makes a wiring harness for it, otherwise you'd have to do it :lol:

I wouldn't have hated my dc2 as much if it had clean black trim... I was too damn lazy to mask all that off and paint it though :rolf:
Yes you would have....

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter

it was easy..lol took couple hours due to having to take all the old stuff off with razor but after that it was down hill :lol:

besides no sore eye now hahahaha :D

R13

The other asshole
I did the part on the doors that always peels off and that was enough for me :rolf: