Klutch's DB Build Thread

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Well, despite the cold I got bored and decided to install my new goodies :D lemmie know what you think!

JGvtec

They look nice Cole! How much was the knob? As always the shift boots from Rich look epic. ;)

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
^^ nice! I was going to get the same shift knob BUT my gf already has enough trouble remember to put it in d4( its d3 on her car) i might one day though :p

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
yeaaaah this is what gets done when im around.
Lol thanks you tyler :lol:
They look nice Cole! How much was the knob? As always the shift boots from Rich look epic. ;)
Knob was about $50 bnib, and yeah It looks wayy better in person :thumbs up
^^ nice! I was going to get the same shift knob BUT my gf already has enough trouble remember to put it in d4( its d3 on her car) i might one day though :p
Thanks :) It's a really neat knob, honesty the hardest part was getting the shift boot on lol

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
^^ lmfao dont worry man, I spend way to much on $ on my auto, Ive seen them go for around $35 on ebay.
Lol no worries here, I chose this knob particularly cause it was a limited production and is now discontinued, pretty hard to find, that's why it cost so much and i have a thing against cheap/knock off parts, it's name brand or nothing for me :lol:

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Niiiiice dude.. Haha yeah it looks like you dont have injectors... wtf lol!

Haha I didnt know you did so much stuff to your car! nice!

And isnt there a button you have to press to shift gears on an auto? I see no button lol. But thats a siiiiick boot! Haha i was planning on gettin the same one actually lol