diggin the updates

what color do the gauges light up?

i had to google what the oil filter sandwich plates does lol

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
diggin the updates

what color do the gauges light up?

i had to google what the oil filter sandwich plates does lol
Thanks bro :) Gauges light up blue as well, still keep forgetting to take pics ha..
dont feel bad, I had to do same thing!:lol:
Same here actually :lol: Figured it out as i was researching what all I needed to make it work haha

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
I swear I'm gonna get pics tonight... Haha, anyway, got plans for and am finishing getting parts together for S2K push start, not utilizing a key at all, because that kinda defeats the purpose :p (And yes, I have considered anti-theft precautions and assure you I'm covered :thumbs up) Hopefully keep y'all updated on this :)

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Well, little update. I have sold the S2k push start, got it all the way to turning over, so pretty close :) I'll probably post up the wiring diagram so everyone else can try it :) (Too good to keep to myself :thumbs up) Getting the Oil pressure gauge wired up when I change the oil, I swear I'll put up pics soon... And I have on order Tein S Techs and Blox lcas!! Can't wait :p I'll be updating more often now that thing's are moving :thumbs up

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Well, little update. I have sold the S2k push start, got it all the way to turning over, so pretty close :) I'll probably post up the wiring diagram so everyone else can try it :) (Too good to keep to myself :thumbs up) Getting the Oil pressure gauge wired up when I change the oil, I swear I'll put up pics soon... And I have on order Tein S Techs and Blox lcas!! Can't wait :p I'll be updating more often now that thing's are moving :thumbs up
Yay suspension, will be nice to see a drop!

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Ordering the suspension parts tonight!!! :p Also planning a quad-pod clock delete pod in the near future :D