Klutch's DB Build Thread

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Hahaha I told ya :lol:

And yeah I'm workin on it quite a bit, but thanks :)

Yes there is a button, but the beauty in having an auto aftermarket shift knob is it still works like that :) you push down pn it and it's spring loaded so it functions just like pressing the button, but it feels more natural, almost like shifting manually :p but if you're looking for a great quality shift boot, check out 94mark3's stuff, he's where Tyler and I both got our shift boots, and they're awesome quality :thumbs up

KidTrixX

Wow thats really cool bro. Yeah i mean theres nothing wrong with an automatic. My Dc4 is an auto too. I will make a build on my car once i get a day off form work and will take more pictures :) Most likely this saturday

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
I would agree with that! I saw it in person ;D

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Check it yo.

BAM I DID. lol i was on vacation and happened to see his car, then see him on here :lol:

KidTrixX

Ahahahha i was at school and then i went on ClubIntegra and he PM'd me ! AHAHAHA good shit. Omg i cant wait ! 1 more day then im getting type R lip then Real Jdm HIC Rear Visor. then photoshoot with my boys this sat. and once he uploads em ima make a thread

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Got a small update, got my oil sandwich plate in the mail, looks pretty dang good, we'll get that all in come some warmer weather :thumbs up

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Installed my gauges last night :) Gonna wait til I change my oil to make the oil pressure functional. but it lights up and whatnot :) I'll get night shots when it's dark enough!

Also just some up to date pics...

Comments!! :p

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
It's just the angle I took the pic at haha, but still at 4x4 unfortunately :(

Got the corners off ebay actually lol, I'll send you a link if you'd like