Kurt Von Mustang

Swerve

Shawn
I've anyways loved those wheels on mustangs. My brother had then on his gt they just look great

R13

The other asshole
I bounce back and forth, The final decision will basically come down to when I've got the body configuration sorted out and it's painted, I'm thinking about modifying a mach 1 hood stripe because I like the smaller pin stripe outline it has, But I also really like the terminator hood so idk...

When it's done the first time I want it to be done for a few years so I can just keep it clean and enjoy it.

R13

The other asshole
I may start sourcing a manual swap soon, The integra's clutch is starting to sound like a dying pig in heavy traffic and I already know when the clutch goes it's getting a new clutch/motor mounts and axles so I wanna get started on this before that pig steals all my money. :lol:

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
For a second there, I thought you were talking about cops :rolf:
"pig steals my money"

Sent from my iPhone 2g

R13

The other asshole
I wouldn't doubt it. :lol:

Or manual shifting it, That's a good way to ruin 1st and 2nd which is exactly what's broken in this trans :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
That's a waste of time, Have you seen under the hood of one of these things? That would just get water all over my electronics and mess everything up. :lol: