Kurt Von Mustang

Charly[horse]

Name = John
The fakeness just bothers me, immensely lol. Idk why Ford decided they needed to take inspiration from autozone. Same with those vents behind the doors. Anyway I vote terminator then, it looks bettah

R13

The other asshole
Well it's a mustang... :lol:

I like the terminator hood but I like the stock hood from the front angle better, I'd kinda want charcoal grey interior before a $600 unpainted termi hood anyway. :D

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
I guess I'm kinda required to post some pics of the actual mustang this thread is for, Have to document it's transformation and I know you guys can't get enough of my little red pony. :mrgreen:

:D

R13

The other asshole
My intake manifold started leaking a little on the front right corner yesterday so I'm just gonna go ahead and pull the heads to make sure everything's okay soon.

First I'm gonna find out if having the top end off would make reaching the top 2 bolts on the bell housing easier,

If not I'll start working on getting my camaro gone, I've been procrastinating that hard for a while but I'd prefer to do the engine at home with my tools because the trans swap will take place at the shop where my firebird rests and I can't always find the tools I need there.

...Inb4 "Mustake" jokes. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
It developed a missfire so naturally I start to run through the Spark/fuel/compression check.

Go to the #1 spark plug, Notice antifreeze around the corner of the intake manifold, Pull the C.O.P. and the hole is about half full of antifreeze, It's not a huge leak but it's there.

Once I dried the antifreeze out of the hole and clean the coil the missfire disappeared right away.

I also wrapped the coil boot in teflon tape to keep antifreeze out until I fix it.

R13

The other asshole
No fat chicks, Leather seats will crack. :lol:

Idk, It's mostly just gonna be a sexy daily, Maybe Eibach Pro-kit springs just to drop it a little lower... If it fits, Wheels will be going from 17s to 18s and 1 inch thicker sidewalls.

I want some level of suspension travel.

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
What mustang guys? Only girls, That big group of guys with hondas across the parking lot won't quit screaming gay so we can have a conversation though. :lol:

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
:thumbup:

The manual swap/engine rebuild is coming soon, A lot faster than expected.

The bodywork may come soon after, Just need a cobra bumper and a saleen wing then it's paint time.

Havok114

I'm so tempted to get a termi lol their so sick!
I don't know much about those gt's what size motor? And how much hp in stock form?

R13

The other asshole
They're not a termi that's for sure haha.

It's a 4.6 like the termi but it's sohc's and only about 260hp stock, They also have a solid rear axle instead of the IRS system.

It will make a fun daily over my stock gsr but if it stays with me for a good amount of time I want to put cobra heads in, Build the bottom end and get a kenne bell 2.8h.

I'd also get the IRS system if I found one for the right price but they're pretty rare, I've also heard the solid rear is better for big power so that may not be a good idea.