Kurt Von Mustang

R13

The other asshole
All I'm seeing is $$$ signs. :lol:

Put 3k in it, Sell it for 4-4.5k, Trading a bit of time for a better motorcycle/gear. :mrgreen:

94RS

No fucks given.
If you plan on selling for 4k, put 3k in it and bought it for 1k.... You end up with nothing but headaches.

R13

The other asshole
I meant 3k total. I still don't have 2k in it yet and I already have 3/4 of the parts it needs, Most expensive parts are taken care of.

I may not even have 3k in it when it's done.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Keep the stang. Do a manual swap and you'll be golden

R13

The other asshole
I like motorcycles, And integra's, Okay the last one is kinda meh but lately I've been using every excuse I can to drive it.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
You lazy fuck, clean that garage up and get those cars running! You have all that shit to work with and you just bitch and whine around here :D

R13

The other asshole
You lazy f***, clean that garage up and get those cars running! You have all that s*** to work with and you just b**** and whine around here :D
Bitch, Why do you think it took me months to get the stang in there? :lol:

I got rid of 3 engines, A car, 6 full heavy duty garbage bags full of trash, A radiator box full of junk, 2 sets of pistons, 4 small 2 stroke engines, A dashboard, Several sets of hub caps, Oil pans, CV axles, Flexplates, Tail lights, 2 sets of wheels... I've hauled more s*** in the back of my teg in the last 2 months than most trucks see in their lifetime. :lol:

I still have 2 more engines, A complete rear axle with wheels, 3 transmssions (4 when I pull the auto out of the stang) A 350 block and a shit ton of dead 8 ft fluorescent bulbs to get rid of. :shock:

And it's not even my garage! :rolf: I just get to use it because I'm the only person in my family that's not an old, Deaf, Blind, Crippled 70 year old man that knows how to pick up a wrench.

R13

The other asshole
It's heated, Has shop air and the room the mustang is in has a ventilation system for painting cars, I helped paint a late 80s f-150 in there.

Unfortunately I can't just walk in there and clear it out because my grandfather is retired and bored so I don't ever get it to just be alone and work and of course he's a huuuuuuuge f***ing hoader, If you couldn't tell. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I am so gonna fuck shit up with this car :lol:

I was planning on working all night and getting the heads off but after 2 hours my head just wasn't in the game, I don't know what the hell was wrong with me, I just wrapped it up and went home, Maybe I can come back to it with a clear head in a week or so.

Nick_C78

That happens to me a lot man. Plan on working on my car all week, the day comes and I just don't feel like it and barely get stuff done.

R13

The other asshole
Found this pretty cool site a few days ago, Don't know anything about the company, If I can get this gauge face for $120 that's better than paying $300+ for a bullitt cluster and having to take it to the dealership to get the PATS reprogrammed for the new cluster.

https://www.blackcatcustom.com/ford_mustang-2.htm

it's not an exact bullitt replica but it's close eough, It has the retro look, Which is all I'm after.