Made my own wing

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlo253

Wow... At 28 years old. You cant put together a coherent sentence, show valid evidence of your super fast DA... Afford anything better then the DA (which i'm now assuming, you still live with your mom in her trailer park and has never gotten laid in your life).

See personal attacks can be fun too :roll:
Hey now fucker! Lol :p Leave DA's outta this haha

99TegLs

horrible. just horrible. Never clicking on this thread again and if i could neg rep the shit out of Sbs91TeG I would. Or ban him.

tim_dc4

Freedom of speech bud let me guess you all voted for obama awww stop your hurtin my feelings your gonna make me........insanely laugh out loud f***in lames the op car is a DA body style not to mention this is the 2nd gen thread and all you gen 3 guys can gtfo what makes you think your better than me cuz you put pics on here bout you car wow and this is the problem with america tyrannts tellin the rest what to do at least I know what blood you will shed and db1 Id slice your throat if you said that in person trust and believe that skin it bud
So... Do you even have a car?

DarkDB1

There is a clear line between freedom of speech and threatning someone... Go up to a cop and tell him you have a gun or want to kill someone and see what happens. It's freedom of speech right?

You are not going to get far in life, I can see the lack of education in your words... No wonder why at 28 you're too embarrassed to show us your 21 year old Integra... We all know that were better then you. It's not a matter of thinking.

Hey now f***er! Lol :p Leave DA's outta this haha
It was more so the fact that he's 28 and still thinks his DA is a super car.

Last edited:

JETxGREEN

JEFF
Freedom of speech only goes so far as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else. Learn the law don't be stupid and just throw stuff out there. In high school yeah we hear alot of stuff but one of my teachers actually had a kid arrested for it. Read your rights before you try to defend them they only go so far.

"a) A person is guilty of terroristic threatening when he or she commits any of the following:

(1) The person threatens to commit any crime likely to result in death or in serious injury to person or property; or
(2) The person makes a false statement or statements:

a. Knowing that the statement or statements are likely to cause evacuation of a building, place of assembly or facility of public transportation; or
b. Knowing that the statement or statements are likely to cause serious inconvenience; or
c. In reckless disregard of the risk of causing terror or serious inconvenience; or

(3) The person commits an act with intent of causing an individual to believe that the individual has been exposed to a substance that will cause the individual death or serious injury.

(b) Any violation of subdivision

(a)(1) of this section shall be a class A misdemeanor, except where the victim is a person 62 years of age or older in which case any violation of subdivision
(a)(1) of this section shall be a class G felony. Any violation of subdivision
(a)(2) of this section shall be a class G felony, unless the place at which the risk of evacuation, serious inconvenience or terror is created is a place which has the purpose, in whole or in part, of acting as a daycare facility, nursery or preschool, kindergarten, elementary, secondary or vocational-technical school or any long term care facility in which elderly persons are housed, in which case it shall be a class F felony. Any violation of paragraph
(a)(3) of this section shall be a Class F felony. Notwithstanding any provision of this subsection to the contrary, a first offense of subsection
(a)(2) of this section by a person 17 or younger shall be a Class A misdemeanor.

(c) In addition to the penalties otherwise authorized by law, any person convicted of an offense in violation of subdivision (a)(2) of this section shall:

(1) Pay a fine of not less than $1,000 nor more than $2,500, which fine cannot be suspended; and
(2) Be sentenced to perform a minimum of 100 hours of community service.

(d) In addition to the penalties otherwise authorized by law, any person convicted of an offense in violation of subsection

(a)(3) of this section shall pay a fine of not less than $2,000, which fine cannot be suspended."

TheSkygun

would just make another account to complain about being banned the first time...

SbS91TeG

Banned
The sky gun if you cant read all the post of how i cant afford a better honda than a da post your an idiot if you didnt say anything about it then its not diercted to you but the fuck out. Mob mentality wins again. No where in the 1st amendment does it clarify what it is just like the 2nd is for hunting and target shooting.

JETxGREEN

JEFF
I took the liberty of posting the law for you sbs91teg please take the time to read it before you stay uneducated and post nonsense.

DarkDB1

Don't you find it odd that not 1 person came to defend you?, Even the other stupid thread about dropping the speed limit had 2 people speak up for the OP.

I like how dumb people think they're smart and everyone else is always wrong.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
I'd love to be right in front of you having this discussion, you'd actually probably be flat on your back unconscious. You have been reported and hopefully mods ban your sorry ass so we never have to hear from you again

TheSkygun

its TheSkygun, one word
i am not saying anything negative nor do i care that you can't afford a better car, im in a dc because i cant afford a newer car due to UC tuition.
You can say I'm an idiot, lot of things in this world i am in idiot to, but i admit when im wrong or a fool and i can butt out, or butt in. freedom of speech right?

Status
Not open for further replies.