Made my own wing

Status
Not open for further replies.

SbS91TeG

Banned
The round headlights you idiot and a db2 is a DA gsr holy shit satan loves you learn something bout integras before you try to talk shit. DA's are lighter non obd 2 and resemble a jdm dc2 alot more also all Ill need is the jdm dc2 headlights not hood fenders and bumper. Why is my Ls faster than the two Ls Gen 3 tegs iv race not to mention the couple of gsr's that dont want none either, suposed to be so fast accorin to everyone around town.

SbS91TeG

Banned
Again and let me talk real slow so you all can understand I Dont Have A Computer i am on a cell phone good assumption 99tegs ls it's only my name on here I'm pretty sure one of the Gen 3's I spanked was a 99 ls and dark DB's number one which by the way is a perfect name for you with that last comment again I don't like the body style of the Gen 3 more played out than a 92 civic black with green neon (the ones from fast and furious).

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Again and let me talk real slow so you all can understand I Dont Have A Computer i am on a cell phone good assumption 99tegs ls it's only my name on here I'm pretty sure one of the Gen 3's I spanked was a 99 ls and dark DB's number one which by the way is a perfect name for you with that last comment again I don't like the body style of the Gen 3 more played out than a 92 civic black with green neon (the ones from fast and furious).
Your point? I'm on a cell phone too champ. You still have yet to actually describe your car in detail

SbS91TeG

Banned
Don't trip what I got bud you won't be lucky enough to see my taillights getting farther from you......it's a work in progress but ATM I spank others works in progress daily. Oh ATM means at the moment not what you and your gay lovers do.

DarkDB1

Bwahahahahahahaha

That means it's stock mechanically, probably primered with a bunch of ebay parts... Those "cars" he "spanked" probably never really happened.

Last edited:

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Don't trip what I got bud you won't be lucky enough to see my taillights getting farther from you......it's a work in progress but ATM I spank others works in progress daily. Oh ATM means at the moment not what you and your gay lovers do.
Are you so retarded you cannot answer a simple question? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOUR CAR? Don't hurt yourself.

And that's pretty funny. Your attempts at degrading me with unbased homosexual related attacks is cute and all but it's not helping your case that you aren't mentally challenged.

SbS91TeG

Banned
Look klutchDb7 a picture of your lover that you share with Dark db1........whatever helps you two sleep at night or whatever else you three do at night with each other.

Ryan659

Look klutchDb7 a picture of your lover that you share with Dark db1........whatever helps you two sleep at night or whatever else you three do at night with each other.
Sounds like you're jealous because you weren't invited.

Sent from my iPhone in a galaxy far away.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
My gosh you are mentally retarded. Same attack each time, you never learn an youre too stupid to answer a simple question. Pull that sideways dick out of your ass and get the hell out of here, you're a joke.

DarkDB1

Wow... At 28 years old. You cant put together a coherent sentence, show valid evidence of your super fast DA... Afford anything better then the DA (which i'm now assuming, you still live with your mom in her trailer park and has never gotten laid in your life).

See personal attacks can be fun too :roll:

SbS91TeG

Banned
DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL COOL TO WRITE LIKE THIS WHEN YOU ASK THAT QUESTION... I dont got to tell you what Im running go assume whatever the f*** you want thats how db's roll. The 3 of you guys db7 db1 and fag from f&f wow and Im the one being called retarted ryan you were there too holdin the cam with one hand

Last edited:

DarkDB1

I love how he's legitimately getting mad... That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy since I know me and everyone else here are actually having fun with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.