Made my own wing

Status
Not open for further replies.

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
Again and let me talk real slow so you all can understand I Dont Have A Computer i am on a cell phone good assumption 99tegs ls it's only my name on here I'm pretty sure one of the Gen 3's I spanked was a 99 ls and dark DB's number one which by the way is a perfect name for you with that last comment again I don't like the body style of the Gen 3 more played out than a 92 civic black with green neon (the ones from fast and furious).
looks like his life savings went to an old shitty honda (dont even try to say you got it cause you like it, you just got what you could afford) and now he cant even get a netbook

and hate on the neon all you want, those civics (if you even watched the movie) had spoon crate motors if i remember and would walk all over you.

not that i support street racing or neon, but if you gonna try to spit shit, at least get your facts straight.

Look klutchDb7 a picture of your lover that you share with Dark db1........whatever helps you two sleep at night or whatever else you three do at night with each other.
as much as you talk about two guys getting together, but sex, and happy relationships, i can only imagine that you are a flaming homosexual that has grown up with nothing but hate and abuse and you've crawled so deep inside your self that you cant even give away the liberty of some one giving you an ass pounding with the hope of a reach around.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL COOL TO WRITE LIKE THIS WHEN YOU ASK THAT QUESTION... I dont got to tell you what Im running go assume whatever the f*** you want thats how db's roll. The 3 of you guys db7 db1 and fag from f&f wow and Im the one being called retarted ryan you were there too holdin the cam with one hand
Well lower case letter weren't working, I figured all caps would help your slow mind realize someone was asking you a question.

You keep coming up with the same gay joke over and over. It's quite sad really.

OGstackadolla wants to race you

SbS91TeG

Banned
Oversized writing means your yellin and believe me bud I wish you were in front of my face doin so talk about me being a badass.

I dont live with my mom ,who is dyin of cancer, but thanx wish you were hear talkin shit too Id make the batman thing look like a weather report when im done with you. At least the victims of that were identifiable.

From time to time the tree of liberty needs to be fed with the blood of patriots and tryrannts- Thomas Jefferson.

JETxGREEN

JEFF
seriously GTFO this forum come in here talking about that bat man stuff. Grow up dont be so immature you have no right to talk about stuff like that 12 PEOPLE FUCKING DIED AND YOU WANT TO THROW IT OUT LIKE ITS SOME BAD ASS STUNT GET THE FUCK OUT. No one wants you here.

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
so now he's a homicidal idiot. i wish you told me that in person so I could call the cops and have you arrested and placed in asylum. thats how big boys do things. and you may say "hey, id kill you before you even have a chance" well now you've actually committed murder and i hope you never wanna see your mom again cause you'll be taking it in the but everyday for a life sentence.

think about the stupid shit that comes out of your mouth (phone) before you say (t9) it.

JETxGREEN

JEFF
Also seriously think about what you say. I'm in collage trying to become a police officer you thinkk just because this is the internet you can say shit like that. You can still be found and arrested for terroristic threatening. Guess what then your life would be ruined.

DarkDB1

Oversized writing means your yellin and believe me bud I wish you were in front of my face doin so talk about me being a badass.

I dont live with my mom ,who is dyin of cancer, but thanx wish you were hear talkin s*** too Id make the batman thing look like a weather report when im done with you. At least the victims of that were identifiable.

From time to time the tree of liberty needs to be fed with the blood of patriots and tryrannts- Thomas Jefferson.
I'm sure your ailing mom is proud of you :roll:

SbS91TeG

Banned
Freedom of speech bud let me guess you all voted for obama awww stop your hurtin my feelings your gonna make me........insanely laugh out loud f***in lames the op car is a DA body style not to mention this is the 2nd gen thread and all you gen 3 guys can gtfo what makes you think your better than me cuz you put pics on here bout you car wow and this is the problem with america tyrannts tellin the rest what to do at least I know what blood you will shed and db1 Id slice your throat if you said that in person trust and believe that skin it bud

Last edited:

TheSkygun

wtf o_O
we never said we were better then anyone and how does the president come in all this; actually, a lot of what you say comes out of no where. honestly your last comment makes you sound a little ill in the head.

what does the DA body style have to do with it, he was just showing off what he did, which is talent to me.

To me, you have issues you need to work on

Ryan659

Freedom of speech bud let me guess you all voted for obama awww stop your hurtin my feelings your gonna make me........insanely laugh out loud fuckin lames the op car is a DA body style not to mention this is the 2nd gen thread and all you gen 3 guys can gtfo what makes you think your better than me cuz you put pics on here bout you car wow and this is the problem with america tyrannts tellin the rest what to do at least I know what blood you will shed.
Freedom of speech is different than threats of physical harm Mr. Constitution.

Sent from my iPhone in a galaxy far away.

Status
Not open for further replies.