Made my own wing

Status
Not open for further replies.

SbS91TeG

Banned
wtf does it matter what im runnin bud enough to smoke 4 heavy pos tegs like yours 2 DA's a 91 prelude, accord 2 door, a mr2 and I know I'm forgetting a bunch. Wish you would yell that question at me in front of me ahchoo good times that would be ilol. Hey any time mods you can lock this thread since it's turned into a mob of flammers trying to get the monster (Frankenstein).

DarkDB1

:laugh::laugh::laugh: what a tool... I'm loving this.

It is way too easy to put this guy down it's so sad...

dlo253

Can someone just lock this already? Lol, it's getting absurd. Ignorance is contagious.. Watch out everybody!!

XjoEnX

wtf does it matter what im runnin bud enough to smoke 4 heavy pos tegs like yours 2 DA's a 91 prelude, accord 2 door, a mr2 and I know I'm forgetting a bunch. Wish you would yell that question at me in front of me ahchoo good times that would be ilol. Hey any time mods you can lock this thread since it's turned into a mob of flammers trying to get the monster (Frankenstein).
Bless you.

DarkDB1

Someones mad they couldn't afford anything newer then a 21 year old Honda valued no more then $2000... At 28 years old.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
and all you DB's got it when you bought those ugly round light tegs and the one with a db2 but like it say he is a douche bag too lol
Lol I'm sorry, are you not on an integra site? Do you even own an integra? You have yet to describe to us the vehicle you have that's sooooo badass. And you suck at the English language, just saying.

Last edited:

ZaWn

You "seemed" like a badass, but I'm not seeing anything to back it up.

-Z-

Status
Not open for further replies.