Matt's DB8 Picture/Progress Thread

mattrt09

just buy a dc5 and call it a day

youll never regret it trust me:)

theres a really cool feeling when you have a car that is NEW paint is fresh, everything is going to work, all the comforts of a new car

and youll still be beating the people that do all this big high dollar swap bullshit....

its not possible to explain in words what im trying to tell you, get a nice new car finance it , build credit and you will be happier trust me ive been through it all :)

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
just buy a dc5 and call it a day

youll never regret it trust me:)

theres a really cool feeling when you have a car that is NEW paint is fresh, everything is going to work, all the comforts of a new car

and youll still be beating the people that do all this big high dollar swap bullshit....

its not possible to explain in words what im trying to tell you, get a nice new car finance it , build credit and you will be happier trust me ive been through it all :)
Thanks Matt, but it's ok. I'd rather build my DC2 instead of buying a DC5. I'll buy a new car once I turn 25, when the my insurance goes down. Then I'll have 4 Hondas by then. DB8, DC2, CBR600RR, and maybe an AP2?

genesis

tougê hêrmit
how much are you looking to get for the world sport i might be ........... interested..............maybe.......