Mendoza's build thread!

DC4GoFast

i have a car problem
Nice car man, don't care for the yellow high beams but thats just me. You should get a lip kit!!

mendoza

All its missing is the c5 engine! One day in the near future ill have it

mendoza

Car just went into winter mode!

i love how this picture looks but has nothing to do with winter:

and lastly, ive decided to put the car for sale! :\

mendoza

I need your help CI! So as ive stated before, the car is for sale and so far ive been getting some downgrade offers... its making me rethink selling this car.

Ive spend over 4k on the since ive owned it, thats without the 3200 that i payed for the car. I want 5000 for it or best offer... with these offers im thinking of keeping the car and spending an extra 2500 to get a JDM b18c5 and just keeping the car till the motor goes out.

I guess my question is, at what point do you draw the line on the amount of money you've spend on a car? I know the car is never going to be worth 9500 ( about the sum of everything ive spend on the car) but i love this car, i dont want to let it go but i dont wanna waste my money away. HELP!!!

cody1018

Well if I was aloud to buy another teg I would buy this one, but Imo you should do the JDM front swap and the b18c5 swap or just boost the b18c1. Keep it bro trust me you'll miss it when its gone

And Ive spent about 3k on just parts. and I want to spend another 2-3k to finish what I want to do

Last edited:

mendoza

I will not be doing a jdm front swap as i just painted the car and im not a fan of the jdm fronts. The car has a b16 at the moment so i cant do much with that, its ether a jdm c5 or nothing lol

As much as i love your db8, if i trade this car its going to be for something newer & faster... You can come check it out and buy it from me though! :)