Michael Jackson Dead at age 50

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
Let me guess.. u think OJ is innocent too right??

Great entertainer.. however as a father.. I'm glad he is gone.. no longer will he fondle little innocent boys!
WTF? how is OJ relevant to this subject? his case was different. overwhelming evidence and no conviction. he deserves to be behind bars for the murder that he was acquitted. SO what's your point of instigating a problem?

WTF? how is OJ relevant to this subject? his case was different. overwhelming evidence and no conviction. he deserves to be behind bars for the murder that he was acquitted. SO what's your point of instigating a problem?

I was just answering to your negative response to opinions.. your wrote

"some of you guys are douches. the man was never convicted of child molestation or served any time for it. you're drowned by the words of the media."

IMO a CHILD.. has no desire nor the intellect to tell their parents that michael jackson touched my wee wee..

and what does Michael do.. dont take ti to court and fight it.. just pay the families off.. Goes to show that being rich and famous can get u out of almost anything.

As for the OJ thing.. What I am trying to say is just because he was not convicted did not mean he did not do it..

You stated AGAIN... "the man was not convicted of child molestation or served any time for it"

Well neither did OJ... but we all know he did it.. so did michael.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
Talented or not he was sick in the head. The only reason he was never convicted of anything was because of fame and money. He admitted to the media that he had done some really weird things with little boys. The guy should have died a while ago after he stopped entertaining and started perverting.
i think you said it best
I was just answering to your negative response to opinions.. your wrote

"some of you guys are douches. the man was never convicted of child molestation or served any time for it. you're drowned by the words of the media."

IMO a CHILD.. has no desire nor the intellect to tell their parents that michael jackson touched my wee wee..

and what does Michael do.. dont take ti to court and fight it.. just pay the families off.. Goes to show that being rich and famous can get u out of almost anything.

As for the OJ thing.. What I am trying to say is just because he was not convicted did not mean he did not do it..

You stated AGAIN... "the man was not convicted of child molestation or served any time for it"

Well neither did OJ... but we all know he did it.. so did michael.
i agree with this guy. we all know he did stuff with those kids that he wasnt supposed to. but hes so famous there was no way that there could have possibly been a fair trial. i will absolutely agree with the fact that he was a talented man. but when you start touching kids innappropriately, or letting kids that arent yours sleep in bed with you there is a SERIOUS fucking problem there. the only reason he didnt go to jail im sure is because everyone would have made him their bitch as payback for the stuff he did.

swalgier

ahhh spooledup racing get off it
michael jackson was never charged with anything he was big in charities and you ever thing that hey people waant money so the make up bull shit to get money there are ALOT of scumbags out there that want money if he wasent charged the he is innocent so dont say hes something he is not

michael jackson is the biggest entertainer EVER bigger then elvis he accually owned the rights to elvis there will never be anyone ever who will have more hits ever no one will ever come close to being nearly as good of a dancer he was ever

he is a lil fucked up ill agree there but look at the kids childhood father controled the shit outta him he couldent talk to girl fans couldent go out but all bros and sis could his farther fucked him up

but RIP michael jackson best singer performer dancer ever fuck all them HATERS

ahhh spooledup racing get off it
michael jackson was never charged with anything he was big in charities and you ever thing that hey people waant money so the make up bull shit to get money there are ALOT of scumbags out there that want money if he wasent charged the he is innocent so dont say hes something he is not

michael jackson is the biggest entertainer EVER bigger then elvis he accually owned the rights to elvis there will never be anyone ever who will have more hits ever no one will ever come close to being nearly as good of a dancer he was ever

he is a lil fucked up ill agree there but look at the kids childhood father controled the shit outta him he couldent talk to girl fans couldent go out but all bros and sis could his farther fucked him up

but RIP michael jackson best singer performer dancer ever fuck all them HATERS

Would u let him sleep in the same bed as your child? Or any other man in the world for that matter??

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
^^^ amen to that. when he was black he was great. good shit in 80's and early 90's. larger than life and all that international fame stuff.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
smooth criminal has to be one of his best that no one ever gives credit to. even thought alien ant farm did it better :roll:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
You Rock My World

Always makes me want to dance.

Michael, thanks for teaching me how to moonwalk and glide.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Micheal Jackson's autopsy just came in. He died of food poisoning. It turns out he ate an 11yr old weiner