Mitch's Build Thread

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
3" exhaust?
Yes sir, I did a lot of research into it. Stock engines gained everywhere in the curve on it, so I decided to try it out. I'll see what my dyno looks like, if it's not accurate, I may switch to a 2.5". If I can get a 2.5 setup back for a dyno comparison I will eventually. I saw a lot of stock B16's on 3" piping and talked to a few old school N/A tuners. So we will see. Some people say too big, some say perfect..

Kyle

Yes sir, I did a lot of research into it. Stock engines gained everywhere in the curve on it, so I decided to try it out. I'll see what my dyno looks like, if it's not accurate, I may switch to a 2.5". If I can get a 2.5 setup back for a dyno comparison I will eventually. I saw a lot of stock B16's on 3" piping and talked to a few old school N/A tuners. So we will see. Some people say too big, some say perfect..
That's all you can do. The dyno will show what's up. The 21st will be easier for me, but I could do the 28th possibly. Your gonna be hungover as fuck from Tigerfest lolol, goal for the weekend.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I'm interested in seeing the torque curve on the dyno graph.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Spoke to my tuner, so we're looking at first or second week of May at this point. Race season has really backed up the machine shop, so it's put it behind. Sigh. in the meantime, my valve cover and wheels are getting recoated by my powder coater in a slightly different shade. So I bought some low profile anodized valve cover hardware to match.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Just got off the phone with my powdercoater. Wheels are due back wednesday of next week. I'll mount them on my Neo Gens and then we will have the car back either next weekend or weekend ever. Depends on when jeff can slip me in for a dyno.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Yea it really is. Jeff did the final stuff, but as for the head and a lot of the other crap, I did all of that. I'm like a mix of emotions. Nervous, excited, sad and everything haha. It's been about 9 months since I have had the thing on the road, so I am excited to see her come to life and cruise this summer.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
I did most of the disassembly and part of the reassembly. Machine shop did the 3 angle and such.