Mitch's Build Thread

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Those were exactly the ones I'm looking at. Particular skunk2 for price. Also - what of the oil pressure? Pump? Bearings? Just the sensor sucking?

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Sorry, on the iPhone haha. I'm looking at Skunk2 Intake and the Edelbrock. Skunk2 is cheaper for me which is a plus. Also, what abotu the oil issues? Do I have a bad pump, or bearings maybe?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
your bearings have nothing to do with oil pressure and we can rule that out because (and this is a big assumption)
Jeff measured the clearences
Jeff got the right bearings so it wasnt too tight or too lose
Jeff put everything in right

If you didnt replace your oil pump it could be your oil being weird however there would be a weird knocking sound if it was going bad in some cases. zero oil pressure after the build is bad.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Brand new pump. But in reading his email he said it jumped with the new sensor. I wonder what role that plays. I emailed him asking thoughts. Everything's new in there. Which is why I can't decide on what may cause n issues. Or do I have no issue and just aem blows. Hmmm

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Nope. My one issue with him. I was suppose to be there. But since he saw those issues he tuned because he didn't want me there for nothing if there was any kind of issues. So he got into it first. Kinda mad. I'd have gone anyhow. But I'll go for my retune

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Nothing new to report. Been driving a ton. 800 miles in two weeks on the new build. I'll upgrade at the end of summer. For now just cruising. Changing my oil soon: