Mitch's Build Thread

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Busy day for the dc2.

Meshes mounted and wrapped and now back on the car. Oil changed. Re wired my horn for the quick release so it's professional looking and will not ever come loose/cause me to not have a horn. Also ran the wires for the sub and amp and got it all hooked up. And a bath! I'm covered in grease, oil and blood.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
As much as I hate to do it, the car needs to be lowered. I'm getting S Techs next week until I figure out the Coilover situation. Still leaning KW V2

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
are you tracking this car or anything or is this just a daily?
Both. She's daily driven but will be seeing the track later this season. I'll make a couple drag runs to get times down, but I really want in a street style track. Maybe even an autox for practice. My goal is over the next year pickup a beater to DD and take this even further into being a track/weekend car. I'm not the kinda guy who builds a car to drive it once a week or two haha

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
ok, well you do need a quality coilover setup
Yes, the joy of being a parts dealer, is I get the best price and a bit of industry opinion. I really want a good setup for the street style that this car was purposed for.

I've been between a few setups:

Budyy Club as Dyland Recommends

KW Variant 2 - Probs my top choice

Perhaps a tein Flex as well...

They'll be bought mid summer when she starts trakcing, so I'll rock springs for now. I'm just trying to research rates and reviews on them.