Money: 1996 Acura Integra SE

money

haha Yeah i know but i looked online ALOT on how to do it properly so it went good :) , and today also adjusted my throttle it had alot off slack! since i got the car, and not sure yet man! dont wanna spend alot $$$, just regular lowering springs, and for the exaust i wanna get a header aswell so yeah :p

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Car is looking good man! :thumbs up liking the interior.

money

I got halo projector headlights for my integra, and wanted to install my hid's into those but the same bulb size wont work. on the new headlights it says HB4 or something , and the stock are 9006 . could i just change the bulb? what do HB4's look like

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
where you buy the leds bulbs for you reverse lights? hb4 bulb is 9006 bulb, and future reference 168 bulb is the same as 194.. I know 168 is brighter but idk if hb4 is.

Last edited:

money

yeah see i saw that to 9006 and hb4 but it doesn't fit because they fit differently into the stock headlamps were u turn the bulb right a bit to lock in , and for the projector's it has some weird clip thing that u put behind the bulb:/ ill post pic's to give a better idea. and i got the reverse light's off ebay man i love them i paid like 2 dollar's for them set.

money

thanks , and i dont have the heat shield on anymore cause i got different header's , but i just used high heat black paint , and clear glitter coat type off spray that i sprayed it with after . i used it on my valve cover to but cant really notice it on that