Money: 1996 Acura Integra SE

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Means you're building an exact replica of Coles car, but with cheaper parts. I ain't mad at you player, do what you do. Or I guess what cole does. I look at it as a compliment thru imitation. :) :thumbs up
This^ lol
well he has a 4 door integra i have 4 door integra, obviously its gonna look the same he has different wheels, so doesnt look like an exact replica, and he has so much more done to the car :l
it's the same thing haha, same intake, lip, lights, headlights and housings, decals, style wheels, knob and boot, I could go on :) lots of the same/similar things haha. And yes I have, I've also owned it for 3 years lol

XjoEnX

Awkward...

But nice progress money.

DC4GoFast

i have a car problem
Did you put those blue hose covers on there? jeez that looks terrible...lol but other than that looks good

money

thank's ' and yeah whatever though people like it here

money

Since with the new catback and header's , sometime's it feel's like its losing power or something cause it feels like the car chokes and slows for a second driving on the highway ' should i get a new cat? would that make a better difference? like a highflow cat

pinkley

b@115D33p
Since with the new catback and header's , sometime's it feel's like its losing power or something cause it feels like the car chokes and slows for a second driving on the highway ' should i get a new cat? would that make a better difference? like a highflow cat
Just buy one of these..

money

just a test pipe with like a cat head shield thing around it ? im asking because when i need to do aircare here im pretty sure we need a cat

pinkley

b@115D33p
just a test pipe with like a cat head shield thing around it ? im asking because when i need to do aircare here im pretty sure we need a cat
Ok I got ya, I was wondering that after I posted. Do you have any codes or check engine lights on?