Money: 1996 Acura Integra SE

money

thanks, haha skunk2 sport shock's and megan racing coilover sleeve's.. they work good enough for me

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Good shit man, you have s2 shocks as well? I'm impressed. I love mine, they have the perfect balance. Subscribed, keep the updates coming

money

thanks , and yeah haha i got the s2 sport shocks and yeah its a real slow build if you look back and see dates lol but stuffs coming , exhaust next

money

new pics

new rims, lowered, and catback

Last edited:

money

i really liked that decal man, but i only have it on one side haha, it's a civic skunk2 megapower catback

money

yeah haha cause you pretty much same car as mine, lol but your wheels are bigger and look's a bit different , but yeah finnally got my wheels and everything on.

money

you know what i ment though man -.- , and i dunno what "imitation is the greatest form of flattery. Embrace it as a compliment" :l

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Means you're building an exact replica of Coles car, but with cheaper parts. I ain't mad at you player, do what you do. Or I guess what cole does. I look at it as a compliment thru imitation. :) :thumbs up

money

well he has a 4 door integra i have 4 door integra, obviously its gonna look the same he has different wheels, so doesnt look like an exact replica, and he has so much more done to the car :l