Most recent picture of your car!

Ganyon

White4dr, that's because the camera hides flaws :D but you could see that my wheels are gunmetal instead of silver.

Daddybuilt, I've always just waxed by hand and last year I've tried using an ultimate polish compound then waxing after but it never got rid of the swirls. Well, it did, but after I washed my car again, it came back. I'm afraid to clay bar or using a DA since it could burn my paint if I'm not careful.
Dude, just clay bar it. I did my car for the first time about a month ago. Paint looks brand new and it got rid of my swirl marks. Just dont use a lot of pressure and keep the bar and paint lubed up.

goofygamer

Dude, just clay bar it. I did my car for the first time about a month ago. Paint looks brand new and it got rid of my swirl marks. Just dont use a lot of pressure and keep the bar and paint lubed up.
Yeah, I might just do it myself with the rotary tools. I'm going to watch the videos that Daddybuilt linked me to and learn from them. Thanks for the encouragement bro :thumbs up

I bet you could make a Yugo look dope.
Challenge accepted :lol::lol:

Random photo found on google. Picture taken by Yugo2010 http://www.flickr.com/photos/53316418@N06/

Top: Original
Bottom: Edited by me.

whitedc4

And yes it does in fact have a purpose :) I'll show you in a few months:D

Sent from a Hershey's candy bar. Nom nom nom