my 01 gsr

iDrive a GS-R

I dont think im that low i dont really scape anywhere even if an unexpected bump comes up
But i found a new problem lol my inner tie rod or rack and pinion is leaking at the boot

iDrive a GS-R

So i found out what was causing the rubbing now that i got my new tires on
They are 195/55/15 so its a little taller an there is a seam on top of the wheel well where it rubs
There is also a peice of the liner the sticks out a little in the front so when i turn the wheel to the right it rubs.
I think im gona cut that peice that sticks out and hammer the seam over a little.
Also do people take the liner out? If i hammer the seam over its still gona rub on the liner

PatEK

i have everything still in original state, even the reat quarters. maybe you'd better space them some

iDrive a GS-R

i only rub on the front left tire i cut the peice that stuck out and now no more rub
I only rub on that middle seam on the top of the wheel well when i hit bumps

PatEK

ok, so you solved 1 issue, that's great. maybe you can try to raise the car about half an inch to get rid of that other rub?

99TegLs

* also you should adjust the coilovers accordingly to when you (the driver on the left side) are in the car if they're really that soft... if you think they're too soft, try ordering some eibach springs, as they work perfectly with F&F's =)

iDrive a GS-R

Actually now that i got the new tires and my alignment is done the ride feels better it doesnt bounce as much anymore.
Idk if it was the tites that made a difference but im happy with the ride now

iDrive a GS-R

I havent updated in a while but since then ive done a rear wiper delete, rear visor, wingless
i had holes from the wing on the trunk so i plugged then and used touch up paint to match the car
the plugs just looked so bad i put the wing back on lol i know i can get them welded shut but i dont want to plug them permanently.

Last edited:

crazymikey

Honda Hoarder
Absolutely beautiful, immaculate car. Modified very tastefully, keeping with a stock understated look. I love it. Keep up the excellent work.

I just wish you'd use tire shine, atleast once. lol.