My 97 GS so far

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Welp, I didn't want to screw with anything in the steering system and now since I'm injured, I can't work. I have to find someone to pass my car from under the table lol.

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Lol shit, I'm going to have to do it for both emission also :rolf:

Sent from my iPhone 2g

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
It's not that hard to put power steering back on (when your not injured). I'd have a friend come over and help so you can knock it out.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
It's not that hard to put power steering back on (when your not injured). I'd have a friend come over and help so you can knock it out.

Lol I live in VA. Reason why I can't put it back on his because I don't have the upper bracket to hold it. Time had passed and I just got use to driving like that so I really didn't care if I had it on or not.

Sent from my iPhone 2g

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Lol I live in VA. Reason why I can't put it back on his because I don't have the upper bracket to hold it. Time had passed and I just got use to driving like that so I really didn't care if I had it on or not.

Sent from my iPhone 2g
Best solution.
Move somewhere that dosent have emissions. Only good thing about Fl

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Test pipe is installed. The header neck was too small so we had to find a ghetto way to align up the test pipe with it. We filed down the holes of the test pipe and forced the bolts to squeeze down the test pipe to the header.
It's not as loud as I thought it would be actually, just a tiny bit louder. VTEC engagement us louder and stronger as well. Pretty successful day :lol:

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Traded bumpers w/ a guy today. He wanted a 97, I wanted a 98-01 so it was perfect. Half-assed it while putting it on because it was cold as fuck outside but I will go back and fix everything tomorrow. I definitely need a paint job :lol:

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
I kind of want to go back to the black lip look again but this time, I want to buy something good not ebay shit. Any ideas? I am also finally planning on getting my hood resprayed because the faded paint is starting to make me cringe. Anybody have any clue on how much it would cost me? :lol:

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Just dropped my car off at the paint shop, they are charging me $500 for the hood and they should be done by Friday. The guy that makes the estimates was saying that they have to strip off the paint, prime it, and match it to the fenders which would usually cost me about $800. I don't know if he was lying to me or not lol

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Jesus that's expensive. I had the whole front of my GS3 done including the purchase and install of a new front bumper for $750 bucks.

NVM you said $500 total, that's not bad.

Last edited:

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Picture is shit but they did it in 1 day. I am really satisfied on how it looks. I am planning on cleaning the fog off of the headlights soon and relocating my license plate down in the grille. Ordered Honda Badges all around and a Type R replica lip. I will also lower it on some good suspension in spring and get every faded paint spot repainted.

Sent from my iPhone 2g