My 97 GS so far

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Looks real clean from far away but you start to notice that the bumper is a different color once closer. Thanks though :mrgreen:

Sent from my iPhone 2g

Dr Grant

Nice clean hood ya got there. Curious how the fenders look. Should put up a couple side pics

Last edited:

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Thanks,I will after I fix it.
I just ordered a bumper clip thingy and the screw that connects the bumper to fender. The bumper and the fender aren't connected so the bumper sticks out from there. I also ordered a license plate relocator and OEM license plate plugs. I told myself that I wasn't going to buy anymore parts till spring but I just lied to myself :rolf:

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
I checked the engine bay again and saw that it was still leaking oil. I was low on oil but I added some more since I bought the 5 Qrts jug. My guesses for the leak is that the cam seal is bad since I saw that there was oil from under it and the oil seals for the cams need replacing as well because there was oil on the other side of the head and one of the seals can be seen sticking out more that the other one through the cam gears. Worst case scenario is that my head gasket is fucked but I doubt it.

Sent from my iPhone 2g

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Might be the valve cover gasket, the cam seals, or the distributor seal. Most likely not the head gasket, I've never seen them leaking oil out of the motor unless it was so bad the car was overheating.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
I'm just going to replace all the gaskets that deal with leaking, hopefully soon because I am poor as fuck at the moment :lol:

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Honda emblems came in yesterday but I picked them up today. Tried my best to not make them crooked. Had to break the front Acura emblem because it wasn't coming, even if the paste dried off a long time ago. No I didn't use the super glue, I wasn't expecting the emblems to come with glue on them already :lol:

Sent from my iPhone 2g

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
the front corner of the motor right under the solenoid is notorious for leaking. Idk why. mine leaked from there until i got a tune. dont know why it stopped.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Moved the license plate into the grill, this time I didn't drill anything. The OEM license plate plugs.. Well.. Looks like it thought the holes were virgin :lol:

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
I got to figure out how to do it, the PO of the bumper fucked them lol

Sent from my iPhone 2g