My 97 GS so far

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
I'm good with my GSR blades... I'm really debating on whether I should buy a Type R suspension kit (OEM coilovers, front and rear w/ LCA's) for $100 from my local importer but I do like how shiny my rear looks with the Function 7's LCA..
Basically, a little drop and better handling or shiny LCA's :lol:

Ganyon

You make me miss my car so much. As for suspension, just save up and buy ground control sleeves. You can get them all day on ebay for 250. Then get koni oranges if you're on a budget. Great shock.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
You should have kept it man
But yeah, I think I'll just save my money.

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Pictures from yesterday, from that to this :lol:

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
So, I made up my mind for the JDM Front end. I asked my mom and my gf on which front end looks better because they aren't biased towards either one and will judge by the looks only. They both picked the JDM front end so I will be buying that next month around my birthday :lol:

Sent from my iPhone 2g

R13

The other asshole
Get itr headlights and you're golden.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Checked my oil level and it was very low, It's like it is leaking faster than before.. I just changed my oil about 2 weeks ago along with the valve cover gasket, Cam oil seals, cam plug and distributor o-ring. I don't think it's my headgasket because my engine is running just fine but there is oil in the oil pan area but I'm not sure if it's originating there because ya know, gravity and shit. I need to clean my block up but I have source of water to degrease it and wash it down (my hose isn't long enough).

Nick_C78

yeah, there is chrome housing headlights, gunmetal, and gunmetal with HID.

And yes, it is gunmetal, not black. I have never seen the "black" ones. I see debates online, where people say there is black, silver and gunmetal/titanium. I have never seen the black. I have seen people say they have black but its the gunmetal ones. lol

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Ah, okay. I have no intentions for HID's because the boxes for it would cause me to moves the ABS module but I'll still see if I can get gunmetal lights. I guess they look black because of the foggy headlights :lol:

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Added more oil and drove it for a bit, leaking oil from the valve cover gasket, easy fix but it's $25 plus the silicon and the oil, I'm trying to save money though... I'm also buying an oil pan gasket just for the extra protection :lol:

Sent from my iPhone 2g

Nick_C78

Where did you get the vc gasket? Autozone and oreily ones have a 1 or 2 year warranty. Just don't tear it