My 97 GS so far

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Wait, I would think that the switch is bad but then again this only started happening after I installed my transmission..

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
I took apart the whole VTEC assembly today and cleaned it with brake cleaner, gaskets weren't clogged up at all. To my surprise, VTEC does engage but if I let go of the throttle or up shift just right after it engages I get the CEL for the pressure switch and it doesn't engage anymore. It's like I have to commit to it engaging or else I'll get a CEL.. Strange.. If I turned off the car off the CEL will go away and the process starts over again. Any clues?

97GSRFP

I'll worry about that later but I got my final things to complete my koni/gc suspension combo. Can anyone verify if I put it together correctly? The washer is inside above the little bump on the strut. I read the install guide on honda-tech but I want to make sure I did it correctly since I've never worked on suspension/struts. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone 2g

I was looking at the same suspension combo, I was curious if you had a chance to drive around on them yet and if you liked them or had any complaints? Thanks.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I was looking at the same suspension combo, I was curious if you had a chance to drive around on them yet and if you liked them or had any complaints? Thanks.
ive riden in several cars with koni gc, and they're great. Tracked Dopematic's car with koni and GC and it was very very very good. Car gave me full confidence even though it was 100% different than my track car. I run Koni Race with ground controls and even those are pretty good on street.

97GSRFP

ive riden in several cars with koni gc, and they're great. Tracked Dopematic's car with koni and GC and it was very very very good. Car gave me full confidence even though it was 100% different than my track car. I run Koni Race with ground controls and even those are pretty good on street.
Perfect thats the feedback I was looking for!
Thanks !

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Got a new VTEC pressure switch and installed, VTEC works fine now but I don't really care anymore. I drove a 400+ Whp 335i M3 all day yesterday for Prom and I got so used to it..

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
A BMW :lol:
I got so use to driving that car and it's fixed calipers that I forgot how long it takes for my car to come to a complete stop. Brake pads are a must for my next upgrade and some better ventilated rotors. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
I don't know shit about German cars because I hate them but I think it was a E92. It's the one with the N54 engine, the i6 twin turbo joint :rolf:

Sent from my iPhone 2g