My 97 GS so far

94RS

No fucks given.
That's just a 335i :lol:

This is an M Sport..

As far as I know, it's just an appearance package.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
But it was apart of the M-series? The interior had the M logo and when the door was opened up at night, the floor would be lit up by it and had the M logo as well. Fucking german engineering confusing me :lol:

Sent from my iPhone 2g

94RS

No fucks given.
It wasn't part of the M-series, just a regular 3 series playing dress up.

Think of it like the Mugen Civic Si. The only real differences between it and a normal Si sedan were the aero kit, grille, wheels and suspension (I think). Then they tacked on an extra 8k to the price tag.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
I would say that it's pretty petty doing that but then again a bunch of other car manufacturers do that as well. I still loved the power it produced :lol:

Sent from my iPhone 2g

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
You can option the car up with m stuff but still not have the m package like the body panels etc. like the e30 M had different rear quarters compared to regular e30s. Same with the 22B vs Impreza RS

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
I really just liked the power it was making, the comfortability of it and it's speakers. If anything, I'll just get an MK3 Supra, maybe swap a 2JZGTE if it doesn't come with the 7MGTE or 1JZGTE, get some nice Recaros and upgrade to a better sound system. I'd be fine with that :lol:

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
If I have some oil around the distributor leg (towards the firewall), where would the leak be coming from?

Sent from my iPhone 2g

94RS

No fucks given.
I may be an idiot for asking this, but what is the difference between an ITR intake arm and an LS?

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
From what I read, I've heard that the ITR arm is smoother with a bigger diameter compared to an LS. I don't remember how my LS one looked like.

Sent from my iPhone 2g