My 97 GS so far

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Yeah I wired it up but just half assed the fucker, need to clean it up neatly. It only lights up when I put in the red (ignition) wire into the constant thingy on the fuse box. I shoved the yellow (constant) wire into one of the plugs of the fuses. Problem is that since I have the ignition wire into a constant thing, the gauge stays lit after I turn the car off. I haven't take a picture of it yet but I will once I clean everything up. Runs at 7-15psi at idle and 75-79psi while driving :lol:

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
I think it may be the crap I'm using, I rather solder things together. Much more reliable :lol:

Sent from my iPhone 2g

R13

The other asshole
Crimp connectors are fine so long as you crimp them properly.

I'd try to stay away from soldering stuff in the car, you can't really get a nice solder and you risk burning shit.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
I used used the "o" thing for the ground wire. The red thing for the ignition wire, the blue plug thing for the constant wire and plugged it into an empty slot into the fuse box. I can't just use that blue thing and plug them into the fuses you mentioned? Will taking out the old fuses affect the radio/rear defroster? I'm a n00b at electrical crap. I went outside just to take a picture for you fuckers, it looks nice at night. :lol:
I had to take out the OEM oil pressure sensor and use it's place for the sender unit, I have the 1/8 NPT on my sandwich plate but the water neck was interfering with the sender unit.

Sent from my iPhone 2g

94RS

No fucks given.
Nope, you can't just add it to the existing fuses without compensating for the additional power going to it, which is where the fusible link comes in. You put both the original fuse in the top and an additional fuse (I think the ones that came with my GlowShift expandable circuits were 4 amps) plugs right next to it.

Taking the fuse out of the radio will only reset your presets/settings on the head unit.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Oh, I see. I didn't notice that you can put in the original fuse on top of it. I work all day tomorrow so I'll just see if we sell those things in the store and do that if it's slow :lol:

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Lol actually, my redline is about the same area where the shaded in orange begins so fuck you :rolf:

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Got it, I didn't read the part where you said to add another fuse so it wasn't working when I first put it in, I used one of my spare fuses and it worked perfectly :lol:

Sent from my iPhone 2g