My 97 GS so far

SoundEfx

You could buy a rebuild kit for the turbo, but you have to make sure and get the right one.

If you could get the serial of the turbo, turbonectics might be able to tell you the exact model of it, which would help with the rebuild. But that turbo seems old as I haven't seen a name stamp like that in a while because they normally carve their name into the compressor housing.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
You could buy a rebuild kit for the turbo, but you have to make sure and get the right one.

If you could get the serial of the turbo, turbonectics might be able to tell you the exact model of it, which would help with the rebuild. But that turbo seems old as I haven't seen a name stamp like that in a while because they normally carve their name into the compressor housing.

Nah, it came off of a D-series engine so it's too small and not worth it.

After trying to find a place to pass my emissions, I'm just going to get a HFC when this is all done. :roll:

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Struggling to get my car to pass emissions, just throwing in the towel and going to do it the right way. I just ordered a carsound universal cat that comes with an o2 sensor bung and ordered another downstream o2 sensor. Going to have Midas weld it in for me next week and see what I can do from there. My main problem is that I don't know what ECU I can use. I do have an OBD2 GS-R ECU but it throws me a CEL after 4k RPMS when I had the CEL eliminator on it and the o2 sensor on my test pipe. What do they do while performing an emissions test? I know they connect to the ECU and see if theres any codes but what else? I was thinking of trying and old P75 ECU?

SoundEfx

Where I am from, once you don't have any codes, you're good.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
MD seems more lenient but they do the same in VA also. Problem is that they can plug it in but it doesn't have an o2 sensor which makes me fail.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Wish I knew how to weld, spent $100 to have the flanges off of the test pipe to be cut and welded back onto the HFC. Got it installed w/ the oxygen sensor. Sounds so much deeper and really don't notice any change in power. I've been scraping so much that I dented in the bottom portion of my header :roll:, I am not apart of that low life. All I need now is to find a P75 ECU and pass smog. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Seeing if anyone want's trade their MK3 Supra for my Integra and I get some interesting offers :rolf:

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Tried to do my emissions but I couldn't since the emission systems weren't ready yet on my ECU since I had just switched to a P75. Car runs like shit with the factory ECU but I had to drive it a couple of miles to do the emissions test. I got a CEL again and I was assuming my catalyst sensor broke (again) but fortunately it was caused by my EVAP system. My purge solenoid has not been connected to my intake manifold since my manifold does not have the hole to put it in (no homo) and it also broke... I'm using JB weld to weld a 3/16x3/16 connector into the solenoid and then using a fuel hose to connect it to the vacuum hole on the IM.

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
That EVAP related CEL was the only confirmed one I had. I had another pending one for my bank 2 sensor saying it had a low circuit or something like that (should have taken a picture :roll: ), could the first CEL cause the second one?

Sent from my iPhone 2g