My 97 GS so far

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
I...I don't get it. Is it because it's directly in front of the breather or just because it's just dirty? Either way, ur still a hillbilly

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Northern Virginia, not hick southern Virginia..

R13

The other asshole
That's like saying I should move to Kentucky to get out of hickville Tennessee. You're still in inbred land, there's just nicer buildings.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
There's a very thiiin line that separates Northern Virginia and Southern Virginia and it's called Dumfries. Beeeesides, I'm not White..or a Mexican, jerk. :banana:

R13

The other asshole
Yeah 'cause asian people aren't into freaky shit too. :lol:

You can deny it all you want, you're still a virginia boy.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
I'm from Central America but you cocksuckers consider it Mexico so I don't even tell you my nationality :rolf:
Virginia boy, not a hick though..

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
I love my new job at Nissan, it started to die down and so I was able to work on my car till we closed :lol:

First thing first, I checked my oil level and what do you know, it was low, it wasn't visible on the dipstick and so I added some shop use conventional 5w-30 in, after 2.2 quarts it was at the full mark already. I inspected everything from the front of the engine bay to see if there was any leaks, only thing me and another mechanic noticed was that the distributor o-ring seemed to be leaking. Luckily he had an extra o-ring and gave it to me.

I went ahead and pulled the spark plugs out and checked them again to see if there was any signs of it burning oil and there seemed to be nothing on them, the mechanic also verified it. The spark plugs looked like they were running too hot and rich but these are still the same spark plugs from when I first did the LSV build.

Cylinder #4

Cylinder #3

Cylinder #2

Cylinder #1

Perks of working at a dealership is the free car washes and vacuuming 8)

Took the car up on the lift to check the rear side of the block and what do you know, oil pan gasket was giving out and spilling oil, not much but still noticeable. Oil drain bolt also leaking because I forgot to change the washer during my last oil change. I do want to fix it one of these days so I'll hold off on ordering a new gasket in about a week or so, have a day completely dedicated on working on my car with ANOTHER oil change,

I was never meant to be low and slow, I hate driving slow. My header is suffering the same fate of my old DC sport header I had back then.

I got rid of the heat shield above the intermediate pipe because it would always cause the exhaust to rattle when revved up and not under load. Speed bumps are loling @ me, jerks.

I told my older brother and my old auto tech teacher about my cars oil consumption problem and they both suggested to sell the thing since I've already dump so much money into it and still have no cure for it. I'm hoping the cause of my oil consumption is just a mere external leak. I was thinking of buying a cheap B20 for $400 from my importers and just swapping everything from my current engine over to it but that's still just wasting money. I've asked people for advise on what I should do, either sell it and buy myself another car (MK3 Supra, 350z, maybe possibly New Edge Mustang :mrgreen: ) or just ride with it since it's my first car and I have already done so much to it. I've gotten about 50/50 responses so I really don't know what I should :2confused

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
Don't buy a mustang, chicks don't dig little mexican boys in mustangs.

Cylinder 4 looks nasty, might be where a little of you oil issue is with all that crusty s*** on it.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
The spark plug looks crusty but not with oil as the haynes book I have depicted it. I'll gain more mass than your paper weight ass hick :mrgreen:

Sent from my iPhone 2g

R13

The other asshole
What's funny is I was just talking with a blonde chick from jersey at a concert tuesday who was saying how she hates seeing you little short, small built guys with big beefy arms and s***. :lol:

I believe she said it reminded her something along the lines of an angry 8 year old who ate a lot of beans laced with steroids. :rolf: Though wtf the beans had to do with it I have no idea, I guess there's a lot of gassy guidos who had too much preworkout in jersey. :lol:

And before you say it: yes I realize I said Jersey even though you're a hick virginia boy.

Last edited:

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
I'm 5'9", that's average height nowadays. I'm also an ectomorph so having big beefy arms is highly unlikely with me. I'll look the same in structure, just weigh much more from muscle mass :lol:

Sent from my iPhone 2g

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
Average... :rolf:

So you're a little midget fucker too, best stay away from the mustang for sure then, the shifter is kinda far forward, might no be able to reach it. :mrgreen: