My 97 GS so far

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Yes, 10A and 7.5A I think. Works perfect now, kind of cool that they put in a fuse remover for you :lol:

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Well the guy I sold my old s80 trans to is selling some turbo parts. Turbonetics T4 turbo w/ no shaft play but needs re-oiling or some shit, I doubt he knows the trim since it came off of his Civic. It was a D-series so I don't know if it would even fit. What do you guys think, yay or nay? I was only looking to make 250-300whp.

Sent from my iPhone 2g

94RS

No fucks given.
:lol: Doesn't matter that it came off of a d-series. As long as you get the right manifold, a turbo is a turbo.

People on tight budgets use Mitsubishi-made turbo's that came on Volvo's. Think about that one :rolf:

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Mitsubishi and Toyota were like the master Turbo builders. I answered that myself with some research, Idk about the "re-oil" part :lol:

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Tried the hose clamp on the exhaust hanger trick and it brought up the resonator by a whooole lot. It use to be like 2-3" off the ground and now its about 6-7", hopefully no more random scraping. Also realized that the guy that re-welded my exhaust used smaller piping and had the exhaust hangers upside down..:roll: but whatever, car sounds like it did back when I first got my exhaust system. As you can see, my car hates speed bumps. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Let see if $70 was worth it, got to research to see what kind of turbonetics turbo it is, guy said it was "18g" whatever that means.. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Annnnnnd the turbo is shot, took it to inline pro and they pointed out the flaws in it. Turbine wheel nut is broken off and exhaust turbine makes a funky noise when spinned. The guy is going to refund me the money. I'll just use that $70 to buy the walboro 255 fuel pump. They offered to give me a deal for their exhaust manifold for $450 and a Garett turbo for $650ish.

Sent from my iPhone 2g

R13

The other asshole
I don't know shit about turbos and I could tell that thing was a piece of shit. :lol:

Nick_C78

I told you the hose clamp trick would work. And hahahahaha nailed it. He had it upside down! Kids these days.