My 97 GS so far

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Worn out regulator bushings maybe. Sometimes when they get like that you have to leave them down a little so it fits under the seal.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Worn out regulator bushings maybe. Sometimes when they get like that you have to leave them down a little so it fits under the seal.

Any way to fix them? I only find window motors and no regulators.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
It's been a while since I've posted here, mainly because I've been too lazy to do so. I've have been having this dumb leak from the back of my engine block for a while now. It's been coming from the cross port that aI had that contained my oil line to my oil pressure sender unit, my OEM oil pressure sensor (wasn't wired up because I lost the original connector) and a standard 1/8' brass fitting for the extra port. I wanted to get rid of my sandwich adapter and just run my VTEC line on to that open port from the brass fitting. Once I started the job, I had realized that my oil pan gasket was leaking ONCE again and so was my distributor cap gasket. I had just previously done my old change so it looks like I had to remove my oil again. During the job, the dumb brass fitting that went into my engine port (1/8' BPST) BROKE INTO my block so I had to drill and rethread the hole. I finally just reused my golden eagle LSV oil sandwich plate adapter and plugged the engine block with a small brass fitting (which is leaking a little so I will be taking it out and reinstalling my OEM oil pressure sensor back in it. Other than that, I got some good work done. I bought some OEM window visors, I FINALLY spray painted my valve cover with a s***ty wrinkle black, and I restored my headlights once again.

I also got new NGK wires because my old ones were...well.. old. I really want to repair some of my body damages but I have no experience with body work so advise is well appriciated :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Find a spare VTEC valve cover and send it down this way. I get powder coating done for really cheap, and their wrinkle black looks damn good.

SoundEfx

Like you'd s*** yourself if I told you what I paid to get two different non-VTEC valve covers, an air cleaner from a 289, and my wheels done :mrgreen:
Sounds as if it's cost me more to ship it to you than have them done.

Shops where I am don't seem to know what the gun metal colour looks like. I keep getting 'grey'. :evil:

94RS

No fucks given.
Sounds as if it's cost me more to ship it to you than have them done.

Shops where I am don't seem to know what the gun metal colour looks like. I keep getting 'grey'. :evil:
Pretty much.... Idk if they do gunmetal, but I was told if they don't have a color, all I'd need to do is buy the powder.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Find a spare VTEC valve cover and send it down this way. I get powder coating done for really cheap, and their wrinkle black looks damn good.
I would have to buy a new VTEC cover and have it shipped... I'm good for now :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
I would have to buy a new VTEC cover and have it shipped... I'm good for now :lol:

That's why I said find a spare :lol:

The wrinkle black they use looks factory if you change your mind later on. :thumbup:

Before

After