My daily driver build...99 gsr

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Hahaha... So, I just took it out for a test drive. The raspy, ricey tone at 3-4k is actually way less! At 5k plus, it sounds like sex. With moaning and everything.

Last edited:

Spawne32

Shut up baby, I know it!
Looks like a good fit, i would have never went with crome though for tuning, horrible program and all support for it has been abandoned. I stepped up to ectune and i have never been happier with how easy it is to live tune and datalog, and just the general ease of use and unlimited options you have compared to hondata and others.

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
I agree 100%, but here's the deal. I just want to show up with my socketed P28 and get tuned. I will look at all the other options at a later time. I just have to quit running around on a basemap. So basically, I'm not looking for the perfect tune, I'm just looking for something safer than what I have, and to at least get an idea of where I'm at power wise. If there are other options that allow me to not get anything else installed on my car at this moment, I'm definitely open to suggestions.

XjoEnX

The header and test pipe looks great! I think you and Pat are destined to race.

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Haha...thanks! As of right now, his looks much better, but mine would be faster, as long as my driving is up to par. :)

Last edited:

Spawne32

Shut up baby, I know it!
I agree 100%, but here's the deal. I just want to show up with my socketed P28 and get tuned. I will look at all the other options at a later time. I just have to quit running around on a basemap. So basically, I'm not looking for the perfect tune, I'm just looking for something safer than what I have, and to at least get an idea of where I'm at power wise. If there are other options that allow me to not get anything else installed on my car at this moment, I'm definitely open to suggestions.
and did you purchase the living tuning emulator for the socket so they can do that? or do you think they are going to make one by winging it and installing a chip?

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
That header is teh secks. just throwin it out there. A wire tuck would compliment they sexy time going on nicely :thumbs up

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
I have already been discussing it with the tuner. They have what they need already, and no...they will not be winging it. Crome isn't their preference, but they use it regularly. Here is a link to their site if you want to glance at it. They have the various programs they use and are able to tune with listed. dbptuning

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Dyno appointment set! March 13th, cause I'm leaving soon on another work trip and I should have the money by then.