My daily driver build...99 gsr

SukMyDC2

i <3 Boobs
Paint looks great even without the sanding yet it looks very deep and shiney i love that color soo much i cant decide what to do with my color... black... keep it red or go with ssbp like u i love your color the most but the cost to change is so much higher! i just read ur whole thread nice progress cant wait to start mine!

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
looks good man
Thanks Jim

Paint looks great even without the sanding yet it looks very deep and shiney i love that color soo much i cant decide what to do with my color... black... keep it red or go with ssbp like u i love your color the most but the cost to change is so much higher! i just read ur whole thread nice progress cant wait to start mine!
Thanks!! I had him put about 5 coats of clear on. I just need to wetsand to get rid of flaws here and there...quite a few dust specks and some runs etc... I love the color now, which is good, cause changing color is a LOT of work... I just got my new header ordered and will be posting pics once its in.

Last edited:

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
looks great! ssbp looks better than original IMO. Guessing you havnt made it to a dyno yet.
No, no dyno yet, but I'm finally ready! Here is what I did tonight...finally got my header in, a well as my test pipe. Its a plm, rmf narrow style, bought from thenoxus1 here on the forum. Install went well, it is definitely a tight fit with the stock fans, though. The drivers side fits well, just was a bitch to get in. The passenger side had to be modified to fit. I even had to modify the fan blades, haha.. I would highly recommend getting a slim fan for the passenger side, if you get this header. Anywho, here are pics.

Last edited:

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Looks tits man. Clearance isn't bad considering the style. In for dyno.

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Thanks man! Yeah, clearance isn't too bad, about 3.5" inches. I've made a decision on tuning. I'm tuning on crome. I know its inferior, but it will get it done for now. I can save for hondata later.

Last edited:

tork_sd89

Baywatch
Thanks man! Yeah, clearance isn't too bad, about 4 inches. I've made a decision on tuning. I'm tuning on crome. I know its inferior, but it will get it done for now. I can save for hondata later.
Nice. I hear plenty of good things about crome. Good luck man

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
It's amazing how much more legit I feel having got rid of the shit ebay header. Its like an exponential difference, haha. Been emailing the shop that's gonna tune it. Looks like I'm ready, they think the 290cc injectors will be ok, maybe not ideal, but should suffice for now.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk