My daily driver build...99 gsr

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
def loving that color, looks like that sign won lol almost hurt me alittle, thats why i dont piss off signs!
its sitting perfect not too low but low enough
is the guy fixing you charging u all you got or not even half?
theres a guy here that does some pretty good work and is pretty cheap
I agree, I love the stance. Still practical, but makes a statement. He will be fixing the quarter, and then some other things here and there, then painting. I will be doing nothing, as I am on the road for work. Basically, come home and it's done. He's charging $1500, but I'm tacking on another $200. I was going to help a little and mask for him, but can't cause I am going to be gone, so he recruited his wife, lol...

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
looks great jake. wish you lived closer. i need the guys who does your bodywork on your car.

Last edited:

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Ummm...that was for sure homo. I laughed when I read that. You're lucky we didn't quote it Chris :)

Last edited:

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
yeah that did sound a little homo. but no homo intended. i like boobies and cooter. you want homo text kris.

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
holy shit jake. that sign won. big time. hahaha

keep up the good work though. it's coming out nicely. :thumbs up

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Lol...yes, yes it did! And thanks! I can't wait to see it done! I gotta strip the wheels too, and paint them black.

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
The next pics you see, it will be done, cause I'm gonna be gone for 10 days, and he plans to be done when i get back.

justjdm

DB8 Whore
I plan on doing this to my integra next, just gotta plan on when it's gonna happen! LOL! Looking good so far man!

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
I'm shocked he repaired the quarter s well. Looks like it's gonna be fresh at the end of this.

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
I plan on doing this to my integra next, just gotta plan on when it's gonna happen! LOL! Looking good so far man!
I was planning it as well, just in a year or so, haha... Taking out a sign sped things up a bit :)

I'm shocked he repaired the quarter s well. Looks like it's gonna be fresh at the end of this.
Same here, except that I've seen what he can do previously. He's stressed about it turning out ok, but he's an insane perfectionist when it comes to body work.

I wanted to paint the wheels black, but I'm trying to decide if the car can pull off white wheels...