My daily driver build...99 gsr

MrGurley

************5-0
lol well my current setup is pretty low for just stuts and springs, so im sure we will be around the same height

MrGurley

************5-0
haha shit even if i did it wouldnt go any lower, driving it like that was a blast!! and when i say blast i mean my oil pan and exhaust hated me

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Lol...I think mine will still be fairly driveable without scraping much, but it is a nice drop past where it was...

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Well, got my struts and could finally install the new springs. I haven't moves it yet, so the tires will camber in a bit once i move it and it should drop a bit more, but this gives you an idea. Head is bolted back on, searching frantically for a missing cam key at the moment. Idiot.

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Lol...scroll up and look at the pic of his last teg... And damn you gurley!! Stealing the thunder from my thread!!!

Guess who finally drove their car to work today?

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Ok...so, update time! Got my cams in and all back together. Got my springs in with new skunk 2 struts. It looked purty.

Drove it 3000 miles on 2 seperate work trips and it performed flawlessly. Hella fun to drive and the stance is perfect for me. Did this on one of the trips. Don't ask. Lets just say I had a disagreement with a sign and I'm an idiot.

Got lots of insurance money, blah blah blah, so I bought this, and finally this. Then drove it to my buddy's to get fixed. He does insane body work.

I planned on having him replace the rear quarter, but he claimed he could fix it. I said, "Ok, you da boss." I went to look at it today, and this is corrently how it sits. Impressive to say the least. This is only one days worth of work.

Also picked up a new bumper, as mine was pretty rough. To be continued... :) Shit's gonna be fresh yo!!

Last edited:

BeatBox

Real Good!
def loving that color, looks like that sign won lol almost hurt me alittle, thats why i dont piss off signs!
its sitting perfect not too low but low enough
is the guy fixing you charging u all you got or not even half?
theres a guy here that does some pretty good work and is pretty cheap

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Me too, can't wait!! It's not gonna be perfect, but I really don't care. It's gonna be shiny, lol. I can't believe how close he already has the panel. He guesses he has another 4 hours on hammering, then time for mud. He thinks he can get it so the thickest it'll be at any given pointis an 1/8". I can live with that.