My daily driver build...99 gsr

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Rack city, bitch. Hang out with some Asians; that's how I got joog on mine. Idk if Asians make it that far though :(

04caliwrx

you do great with body work and i think the buildd is great! the only thing i'm not feeling is the wheels, but to each his own. keep up the good work

'94_Integra__RS

niceee ! i think the color looks good. my friend Sean's integra has the same color. at certain angles of light its blue, but it kinda mixes between purple & blue as you walk around it?

goofygamer

Tri-Y :nod: I want to get rid of the raspy, bee buzzing sound on mine too during 2-3k rpm.

In for your dyno results!

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Thanks all!! Yes, it does change color from blue to purple...I like it :)

Pearra (my apologies if I misspelled), I went with the rmf narrow style 4-1. I love it. I also dynoed, and it was disappointing, lol. I believe I still have a valve issue, either bent valves or something else. I only made 162.7 :/

Five

Nice work! Your body man is a beast lol. Your build looks like it started a lot like mine has burnt valves and all.

RyanMurray

since this is a rebuild thread, i have a jdm b18c gsr that im bebuilding. ive bought skunk2 intake manifold, aem fuel rail and pressure regulator, skunk2 valve cover washer and bolt kit, ebay red radiato hoses, and a few other dress up stuff. i need help tho, im boring out the block, would it be safe to bore it out at 40mm?

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
This isn't a rebuild thread, this is a build thread; search for other threads with the answer or make a new thread, don't thread jack other people, especially when they haven't logged in for so long, bro

RyanMurray

everytime i seem to make a thread i have like 200 views and no one seems to wanna reply which makes now sense thats why i was thread jacking lol but no hard feelings i was just trying to get an answer about boring it at 40mm

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Sometimes people don't have experience with that particular mod. Call the shop you're going to tune with and ask them their thoughts. And it's thread jacking because his thread is now derailed and in conversation about you and your build