My First Car: 1995 Integra 4 Door

freb_mc

looks like you are making a nice turn around on that car, nice progress so far, keep it up man, and good luck with that surgery, mine is a 96 with everything converted to 98+ body wise, rear was smacked like yours too, and my tail lights don't line up perfect. lol guess everything thats already been said, look up mine if you wanna see a spdzone rear visor on a sedan, i am very pleased with it, just don't make the same mistake i did and take for granted that they use quality mounting tape. switch it out to 3m trim tape. holds like mad(mine fell off in a storm) good luck with the ride and keep it up man.

99TegLs

wow man, you're putting in serious work on dericing! It's going to come out nice when you finish! Keep it up man

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
That will be a huge prob with the paint it wont look good at all it needs to be bare
This^ get some aircraft stripper from like, ace hardware or something
Its too late now. I already gave it to my dad to paint it cause I'm really busy. Who knows, maybe it will come out good? I hope...:(

looks like you are making a nice turn around on that car, nice progress so far, keep it up man, and good luck with that surgery, mine is a 96 with everything converted to 98+ body wise, rear was smacked like yours too, and my tail lights don't line up perfect. lol guess everything thats already been said, look up mine if you wanna see a spdzone rear visor on a sedan, i am very pleased with it, just don't make the same mistake i did and take for granted that they use quality mounting tape. switch it out to 3m trim tape. holds like mad(mine fell off in a storm) good luck with the ride and keep it up man.
thank you. that means a lot. My surgery is next week and I'm sad that I won't be able to drive my car until I heal.

wow man, you're putting in serious work on dericing! It's going to come out nice when you finish! Keep it up man
Thank you. After I put everything stock, it'll probably be high, so I'll be buying lowering springs. My next plan is some engine mods. Its hard to work on a car at a very young age.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Im thinking of getting the NRG combo for my DB cause the stock one is really big and im a small guy :lol:
However, my problem is that it will have no airbag, so thats not really safe if I get into an accident. I was thinking a 4 point harness for the extra safety but it will look horrible with stock seats and its not that worth it cause my car isn't that fast :roll:

94RS

No fucks given.
Im thinking of getting the NRG combo for my DB cause the stock one is really big and im a small guy :lol:
However, my problem is that it will have no airbag, so thats not really safe if I get into an accident. I was thinking a 4 point harness for the extra safety but it will look horrible with stock seats and its not that worth it cause my car isn't that fast :roll:
Did you really just say that the OEM wheel is big? Go drive an Oldsmobile Intrigue then switch back to your Integra. Tell me how big the Integra's wheel feels in comparison :lol: And I'm not a big guy either in terms of height, 5' 6".

Your stock seatbelts should hold up fine. I mean, the factory didn't put them in there to snap in an accident.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Did you really just say that the OEM wheel is big? Go drive an Oldsmobile Intrigue then switch back to your Integra. Tell me how big the Integra's wheel feels in comparison :lol: And I'm not a big guy either in terms of height, 5' 6".

Your stock seatbelts should hold up fine. I mean, the factory didn't put them in there to snap in an accident.
380mm seems pretty big to me. I also want an aftermarket wheel/quick release because it can serve as an anti theft device (my car has no alarm ) and it just looks and feels good. I'm looking at momo tuner/ nardi. No cheap ebay crap for me. Cole influenced me that ebay sucks.

94RS

No fucks given.
Well in terms of ant-theft, I'd still get an 2-way pager alarm and possibly a kill switch. Hell, even a Club :lol:

As for the wheel, if you don't feel safe without an airbag, you could always go the Integra Type-R MOMO route. Probably run about the same as a new MOMO wheel, not too sure though.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Well in terms of ant-theft, I'd still get an 2-way pager alarm and possibly a kill switch. Hell, even a Club :lol:

As for the wheel, if you don't feel safe without an airbag, you could always go the Integra Type-R MOMO route. Probably run about the same as a new MOMO wheel, not too sure though.
My car has a killswitch already. I already looked at that itr wheel, but its still to fat. I want a racecar like wheel. I plan on making a full ITR conversion on my DB with a black and red theme.

Last edited:

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
The painted VC actually came out really good even though I didn't use paint stripper. That pic quality wasn't the best. I took it in an angle. I didn't want to touch it yet.

[/IMG]

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Well, finally did some updates to my car. Just gotta add some finishing touckes to the bumper. Whats next is the side skirts and the rear bumper. I'm selling my body kit and tail lights on craigslist and with that money, I'll buy an AEM short ram intake from Tunersports (thanks to Patrick :) )