My Integra: We've Only Just Begun

Ganyon

The headunit will be cake. The speakers are super easy, especially if you get the connectors that are made for the car. If you get them, all you literally have to do is plug them in. The sub was basically exactly what I told you.

Dr Grant

The speakers are super easy, especially if you get the connectors that are made for the car.
Connectors? :what:

Edit:

Oh. The speaker connector harnesses? Should be pretty easy to find on Amazon.

Last edited:

Dr Grant

I'm hoping those are it. I ordered a stereo wiring harness made by Metra and received it today.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002BF09S?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

Amazon claimed guarantee fit but was not even close. Guess I should have looked at more consumer reviews. Wasted 5$ then went to Walmart and found the one I needed for 10$ made by Schoche.

Have you ordered these before and checked fitment or are you just assuming Amazon is right?

Last edited:

Ganyon

I'm hoping those are it. I ordered a stereo wiring harness made by Metra and received it today.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002BF09S?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

Amazon claimed guarantee fit but was not even close. Guess I should have looked at more consumer reviews. Wasted 5$ then went to Walmart and found the one I needed for 10$ made by Schoche.

Have you ordered these before and checked fitment or are you just assuming Amazon is right?
I had the same issue with the radio harness. Apparently there's different harnesses for the integra.

Dr Grant

Wanted to switch to the 94-97 front and back end. I'll either try to learn to prep and paint these or get it done somewhere when funds allow me to.

Last edited:

LightSkinbyYosi

3900 watts? Wtf... My mirrors shake from my 50w/8in Bazooka :rolf:

I'm guessing you either bought a lip, rear visor or lowering goodies.

And I just noticed you have aluminum foil on your center caps :lol: Go to Home Depot and look in the electrical aisle for knock out plugs (under $1/each). They come somewhat shiny and if you polish them up they'll look better than aluminum foil. :lol:

I have them on my wheels but covered them up with Acura decals.
What kind of wheels are those, they look very clean.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk