My wheel dilemma

tegglyfe

So Fresh and So Clean
Ok so I just got new wheels on my integra about 3 weeks ago now maybe...this is how she sits now after I just dropped her....

I dont know if I've lost interest in the wheels or maybe its the fact that everyone leans more towards gsr blades, rota slips, rota gt3s, etc. But I was probably thinking of selling them and going that route or maybe just keeping them....confused for the moment, lol. I got the wheel and tire package for like $900 so what would be a good price to sell them for (wheels and tires) if I did decide to go that route and also I wanted to know WHO is actually feeling the wheels I have on now....

Open to all suggestions...thanks

Alvi84

Looks good. I would keep em if I was you. Unique is good too. I would easily sport those rims over my blades. I've had the baldes for about 6 months and am considering moving on.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
damn $900? what kinda wheels are those, any specs?

tegglyfe

So Fresh and So Clean
@ Alvi84 I hear you on being unique

@ OGstackadolla I guess I was just having second thoughts about them. I mean nothing is wrong with them I guess. If anything I guess I can become a rim whore and just have more options...

ben h

Banned
them look hella nice ( i dont like the look of blades) keep em

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
@ Alvi84 I hear you on being unique

@ OGstackadolla I guess I was just having second thoughts about them. I mean nothing is wrong with them I guess. If anything I guess I can become a rim whore and just have more options...
Real wheel whores don't buy fake rims; fyi ;)

I looked at those, but I hate the 'time attack' strip around them. I may end up trading my gf for her LS mesh, even though I like the look, I would prefer better function over fake rims

tegglyfe

So Fresh and So Clean
Real wheel whores don't buy fake rims; fyi ;)

I looked at those, but I hate the 'time attack' strip around them. I may end up trading my gf for her LS mesh, even though I like the look, I would prefer better function over fake rims
Whats your definition of fake? you mean aftermarket non-known name brand? Clear that up for meh, lol

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Lol, yeah, like what I have. Real rims are so fucking expensive; Dylan will sell you some Gram Lights for $2k :thumbs up

Rota is a decent brand, and they're about $200 a wheel I think

tegglyfe

So Fresh and So Clean
Oh I thought yoou were trying to say my wheels were fake I was just wondering what your "fake" was defined as if that was the case, lol

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
:( Msr

I needed rims because mine were cracked and I was a noob about it and got 17's. Dammit! you gotta pay to play