Nathan's EE4

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
I use to have a 1984 corolla AE82 sitting on E30 basket weeves, bronze in the center polished lip. Theyre cool wheels for the odler 80s cars. 13"-14" alloy old school wheels are rare asss fuuu
like BBS rs and enkie 92's?

edit: took some of the best advice ive ever given and googled lol

I've considered em and ricky (8urcivic) has a set of 5 bmw bottlecaps but both are a little overplayed in my opinion. (but they look soooooo good lol)

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
bought a OEM roof rack today and got plates: "AWD FTW" :D

after much debate, I decided that wgn atk just doesnt work because I dont plan on jumping any dunes with the wagon (i have a jeep for a reason...) so I went with my idea :)

I may buy JDM window bars this week or not... I found a set of skunk2 pro v1 coilovers for 175 butttt one is bent. so I would either send it to skunk2 to get rebuilt (idk if they even do that) or I'd have to buy a single one (idk if they do that either).

Wickit

SoCal CB7
Ummm, wow. Damn. Ahaha nice!!! Looking forward to more pics when U've done some of ur plans! Nice old school civic <3

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
Ummm, wow. Damn. Ahaha nice!!! Looking forward to more pics when U've done some of ur plans! Nice old school civic <3
Looks good bro :thumbup:
thanks guys!!! I'm currently tracking down some of the JDM optional interior stuff as we speak :twisted: I found a XL spoon thunderhill crew jacket and I wants it!!! so $200 that was going to go to the wagon might be going to that lol

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
I actually think I'm gonna hold off on boosting it. Its got the original R12 AC system blowing cold as iceee and I wanna keep that lol I think I am going to put together my b18a1 and find b18b1 complete intake manifold and get it all together with the turbo and stuff and find a 90-93 RS shell 8) or maybe a third gen shell. Something easy that will also be fun.

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
Even the newer tegs dont seem to have that perfect feel a DA gives you....
really? I've only driven my teg and a 94 gsr with a a VFAC that had vtec set to kick in at 4500 and a stage 3 clutch. (I felt nothing special.........). The only problem I had with my teg is that it just didnt ride right. When I hit little tiny bumps it was such a rough ride but when I'd try to hit a corner and keep up speed, it just didnt wanna bite into the corner (i think it was just a lack of torque lol)

either way, I WANTS ANOTHER TEG!

I got too much other stuff to get settled before i get a shell tho. I got school in less than 5 weeks, I've been searching for a g21 for about 4 months now, I'd like to get an acoustic guitar so I can stop borrowing my moms every time I need to play unplugged, aaaand snowboarding season starts in a few months :twisted:

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
next purchase is going to be club civic stickers and license plate holders and most likely hondacivicwagon.com stickers and Mugen license plate bolts (Idk if I wanna pay 50 bucks for 4 bolts but its the little things that make a good car great and I might just be going too literal lol)

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
I typically go to massanutten and I've been to wintergreen. I got a sweet deal on a season pass last year to the nutt but I won't go if they're making snow cause its either slush or ice or worse: both. I'm planning to hit the nutt, wintergreen, snowshoe and white tail this season. Where are you from? We should definitely board!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
nvm I didnt see your location on tapatalk lol we need to get some meets going in fairfax. I'll be at GMU as of august 27th

iDrive a GS-R

Theres meets every monday at kingstowne near springfield ive gone a couple times its all cars but mostly subies
Last time i went a toyota chaser rolled by and an r32 skyline