Nathan's EE4

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
Pics/updates/everything is going to have to wait a minimum of 4 weeks. My macs hard drive burnt up so I have no computer. No computer means no web design or graphic design which means half my usual income which means I'm screwed :( and to top it off, my windshield cracked and my clutch is slipping.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Wickit

SoCal CB7
Damn, well I hope for the best man! Lol that sucks though, just more money that could have gone into it another way /:

j13

Keep It Clean
you should do a rear wiper delete, take off pinstripes, paint your front side markers amber, HID headlights, LED brake lights and signals

j13

Keep It Clean
like BBS rs and enkie 92's?

edit: took some of the best advice ive ever given and googled lol

I've considered em and ricky (8urcivic) has a set of 5 bmw bottlecaps but both are a little overplayed in my opinion. (but they look soooooo good lol)
nah man, they're not played out yet. many people have done/doing the E30 wheel setup but you don't see it everyday. bottle caps would look fuking sick on on the EE. paid them white, nice lugs, call it a day. best tire size for them on Honda's in 195/6014 sporty, and comfy

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
Damn, nice rack! xD hahah
why thank you (.)(.) ;)
you should do a rear wiper delete, take off pinstripes, paint your front side markers amber, HID headlights, LED brake lights and signals
rear wiper stays till I get the hatch spoiler that says shuttle or a mugen one, pin stripes stay till i get the dent and small area that was poorly paint matched repainted so the body shop can take it off. what front side markers? the clear area next to my reflectors? and no LEDs! But I do want 6k hids :) and I want to do the LED interior lighting fa sho! super white FTW! and a DA map light section 8)
nah man, they're not played out yet. many people have done/doing the E30 wheel setup but you don't see it everyday. bottle caps would look fuking sick on on the EE. paid them white, nice lugs, call it a day. best tire size for them on Honda's in 195/6014 sporty, and comfy
and ricky (8urcivic) has a set of caps that I'm having him custom coat for me 8) color is going to be battleship grey, neon red, or yellow(maybe gold) and possibly a polished lip. i
'm open to suggestions

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I was just at a meet with a guy from VA with a wagon. Keep us updated, and I like the E30 wheels.