Nathan's EE4

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
well Im not in a big hurry considering I'm kinda tight on money right now. But I should be buying a mac in the next day or so amd I can start do graphic design stuff again and make a few bucks

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
we sure do!!! Let me get my roof rack on and I'll be ready :D did she ever get her rad fixed?

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
just picked up a 32" thule roof rack on ebay for 45 shipped! thats going to have to be the ast thing I buy till I buy a mac and start saving again. next purchase is probably gonna be bmw bottles caps from ricky. I may get club civic lincense plate brackets before that but that will be it

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
Took the fog lights off, installed alternator, and flushed the brake system :)

And took of the fender bra parts. Its a tube top :eek: lol

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
im happy with it, I just want something fast now. Im trying to convince my dad to start a project with me. Another da9 or teg. He likes rsx's lol

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
I like em, just the newer motors and stuff are a little bit past me at this point. I dont really know much about distributorless ignition and the cars are so clean to begin with, your work on em has to be finesse to keep it looking good

natron84

yeah me too. plus you dont really have to worry about emissions out here on anything older than 96, so im not restricted when i work on my teg. but i always have to worry when i touch the rsx :(

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
virginia only has emissions in certain places. Where I am doesnt give a crap. If my town had emissions, a 99% of the rednecks would be getting a good needed workout from walking everywhere lol