Nathan's EE4

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
those are my rents lol I think theyre waiting till spring to finish the project those are for. IDK if you saw the pop up camper in my garage but I am trying to convince them to sell it so I can have more space in the garage to do stuff lol

j13

Keep It Clean
not feeling the wheels but overall looks really good man. glad to see people drop time and change into these vehicles. you should use some black bumper paint on those side molding and mud flaps.

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
not feeling the wheels but overall looks really good man. glad to see people drop time and change into these vehicles. you should use some black bumper paint on those side molding and mud flaps.
i got the wheels as a trade and it was heavily in my favor. I'd prefer some rega's or some mesh wheels but we'll see. and i am going to repaint ALL the trim here very soon. I'm going to wait till it warms up to a constant 60* here and do it on a weekend so I can let it sit.

I'll post pics of my purchase yesterday later tonight 8)

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
i looked over once and was gonna wave but I was trying to get to fair oaks and my friends gps wasnt helping much lol I hadnt been to fair oaks in like a year and I thought the entrance was out on 50 some where but thats the exit.

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
definitely been a LOOOOOOONNNNGGG time since I updated this thread but thats cause nothing had happened lol but since the last time I posted, I have traded the gram lights for a ef si hatch with b18b1 swap and a bunch of nice bolt ons and I have come to desperately need a head gasket in the wagon. i picked up the OEM head studs today and about to text some people about getting the top end rebuild kit.

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
nope. I'm going to get them paint matched before I put them on. or I may go flat black on them since I have a lot of flat black accents. also need to finish my block off plates but thats a lot of work and I also got a new job so my time has become quite congested these days

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
nope. I'm going to get them paint matched before I put them on. or I may go flat black on them since I have a lot of flat black accents. also need to finish my block off plates but thats a lot of work and I also got a new job so my time has become quite congested these days
Feel that. I think flat black would look sweet.