Nathan's EE4

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
and I can do that myself :D sand off the current clear coat and scuff the paint layer, then rattle black primer, and a rattle can flat primer. Should look pretty solid. I rattle canned my entire jeep gray and it looks pretty solid

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
and I can do that myself :D sand off the current clear coat and scuff the paint layer, then rattle black primer, and a rattle can flat primer. Should look pretty solid. I rattle canned my entire jeep gray and it looks pretty solid
I want to do my car flat black. I just wonder how durable the paint is in comparison to cleared.

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
started on the head gasket today

when i first got there to work (wagon parked next to the new hatch)

starting surgery:

at lunch:

head studs out:

thought they were hard to loosen:

suckers were rusted and corroded. i texted like 4 different people askng whether it was normal for them to be realllllly in there lol

have three header bolts that connect to the downpipe, the fuel send line, two hoses, and the AC bracket bolt and shes out and off to be resurfaced!

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
get a vtec head now and get it over with, all you need to is take out the oil jet off the block, its easy

who's hatch?

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
Upgrading to ARP?

no lol OEM from honda (not oem spec)

all 106hp doesnt justify arp studs

get a vtec head now and get it over with, all you need to is take out the oil jet off the block, its easy

who's hatch?
i have a whole z6 ready. just need to get the harness, ecu, and some bolts ons/head gasket/higher comp pistons/tune.

and thats my new hatch 8)

need to make a build thread for that too

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
no lol OEM from honda (not oem spec)

all 106hp doesnt justify arp studs

i have a whole z6 ready. just need to get the harness, ecu, and some bolts ons/head gasket/higher comp pistons/tune.

and thats my new hatch 8)

need to make a build thread for that too
Shoot me a PM if you need obd0 help, i got a 91 Si myself

Prozon

Kris
Jeez, I didn't know you were working in a big open... parking lot? Field? Wtf is that? I don't want to help anymore. :D