new DA9 project

dlo253

Oh and I probly have the dash buttons that you are missing, if you need. Just saw you were missin a couple.

rwcjose

Thanx dlo but I have them there just off cuz I haven't put my dash back together yet cuz I had an eletrical problem wit the car and f**k up the dash so I still have to replace the speedily cable by any chance would u know where is it located in the engine bay and krisx13 yeah thanx a lot for that advice it saved me 300 dollars that the shop.was gonna charge me to do it thanx again

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

mario_da9

Tex - Mex
Oh i had those same headlights on my da when i got it, i think they are ugly. So i got stock and amber corners after a while then then found some nice 1 pieces and clear bumper lights at picknpull in columbus ohio for like 50. pretty sweet deal. seems like im not doin anything to my dc anymore lately. keep up the good work tho.

rwcjose

Yeah thanx yeah I hated those projector headlights they look so riced out u know lol yeah ima keep these till I find a good deal one the one piece headlights

dlo253

OK, all good Haha. Honestly, I'm not sure where it is in the engine bay, never Had to mess with it so I've never really looked. You should be able to trace it though. Has to go through the firewall somewhere, trace it from the tranny?

rwcjose

New update sorry no pics but yesterday I got around putting on my new speedo cable it was pretty easy only took like about 20 mins so it was pretty quick next I'm going to put a kill switch on my car just to kill the power does any one know how to do this if searched around but everyone does it differently so idk

dateggy1993

nice, when i get off work i will try to post some pics of mine. i got mine for 300$ lol and its def. A (PROJECT) car. lol runs good too tho. im a NOOB here so just checking some of the other DA's out.

Nice job so far BTW

rwcjose

So today I went to pick n pull wit my friend trying to find parts for the da9 and I found the yellow capsules that are gonna go on my fog lights and the inside trim of the driver side and it wasn't easy to find this parts specially in hayward or Newark in cali but found them and spent only 17 dollars so that was good I guess on Monday ima try and put on the yellow capsules on the fogs and wire them so they turn on without the headlights being on and I'm going to order some dash lights so the gauges could glow red at night and ill post a bunch of pics when I'm done so ill keep u guys posted

sent from HTC EVO

rwcjose

So today I went to my friend's house to wire my fogs to the defroster and it only took like 10 min so Nutting major today I was trying to put the yellow capsules but couldn't they didn't seem to fit and I didn't get the acura legend ones so Maybe that was the problem but Idk so ima go to pick n pull on wed to see if I can find them which I doubt cuz there hard to find

sent from HTC EVO