new DA9 project

rwcjose

Update today i went to my friend's house and started doing the tune up to my car and we decided that while we waited to let the oil drain we started to put the yellow capsules on the oem fogs they look pretty good but i need some HID's so it can look better so yeah ima post pics later tonight once i get home.
Lemme know wat u guys think and of course wen i put the pics up lol

sent from HTC EVO

rwcjose

so here is the pic of the head lights wit the fogs before putting the yellow capsule's

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

AFTER

much better lol i just need sum HID'S and it will look alot better my next buy is going to be side markers.

this are the capsule's i put over my fog lights

so yeah lemme know wat u guys think or give me suggestions on wat else to do.

subbyzzz

Dude you're doin some nice work, I just bought a 1990 RS for my project car. All it needs is paint & bondo, and new tranny (i just bought one from pick n pull for 400) and a couple little engine things. These are fun to do things to

Charly[horse]

Name = John
I love my legend capsules on my teg too! They are amazing lol. Have you rewired your fogs to stay on all the time? I can't decide if i want to do that or not.

rwcjose

Yeah thanx man yeah im doing lil things here and there my friend helped me out too but yeah Its starting to look better

sent from HTC EVO

Last edited:

rwcjose

Yeah i did it like a few days ago it looks pretty good

sent from HTC EVO

Last edited:

rwcsrt

Yeah thanx man yeah im doing lil things here and there my friend helped me out too but yeah Its starting to look better

sent from HTC EVO
yea i helped him do the change on the fogs and the re-wire, its really easy and looks great. I was proud of the job we did. We are making look better slowly but surely

rwcjose

Well teg cruzr is right but wat i did i cut the power cable from the Fog light switch and then i spliced the yellow and black wire from the defrost switch and put the power wire of the fogs to the yellow and black wire on the defrost switch that way u can turn on the fogs wit out having to turn on the the headlights it looks nice i like it and the power wire of the fogs is red and yellow.

sent from HTC EVO

teg cruzr

Well teg cruzr is right but wat i did i cut the power cable from the Fog light switch and then i spliced the yellow and black wire from the defrost switch and put the power wire of the fogs to the yellow and black wire on the defrost switch that way u can turn on the fogs wit out having to turn on the the headlights it looks nice i like it and the power wire of the fogs is red and yellow.

sent from HTC EVO
Hey sorry for jumping up in your thread. I thought you were asking..
Skimming fail.