*NEW* need ideas on what to do to my car

natron84

LMFAO... I love how he calmed down at the end there.

But its true dude, everyone asks this question and it not like its hard to figure out on your own. Search engines are faster than forums.

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
I left the top of my airbox off, have for like 3 months now haha..

That's what mine looked EXACTLY like 1 year ago, look at my thread to track progress or get ideas

dsgb

Damn dude that thing is 4 wheelin it lmao paint looks good drop that bitch on its nuts lip kit some HIDs and ur good lol

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
just do all the trendy stuff that people do.

mdteggy777

ya, I know I do not know a lot about cars, but I posted this thread just to let people throw ideas out there for fun...jesus and this thread was just on ideas about integras not specifically on how to make it faster

mdteggy777

it is a 5-speed and I was definitely looking to lower it on some coilovers and yes I was aware of the basic trendy ideas so I will post a more specific thread next time so people do not jump all over me, damn first thread and this....and if it is the same crap then do not post on it...

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
it is a 5-speed and I was definitely looking to lower it on some coilovers and yes I was aware of the basic trendy ideas so I will post a more specific thread next time so people do not jump all over me, damn first thread and this....and if it is the same crap then do not post on it...
no need to get butthurt.

you asked a vague question so you got vague answers.

its the interwebs, you cant expect to be spoon fed all your answers

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
If you would have looked through the first post of a build thread from anyone here, you would have had an idea of what a basic 'street' package consists of: intake, header, exhaust, suspension. Seriously, read through your post, think like us (intelligently), then tell me what you would think of someone coming here and acting that way. I'm all to help someone, but sometimes people are just too cunting lazy.

Cheers

seahtech

I could create you a build that would cost 50k or a build that would cost you 5k... lol for a fee I will act as your manager if you wish!!!! But really just read around and do some research. Look through the forums and read magazines like Honda Tuning and try and find something you like and that will inspire you to spend thousands of dollars!

mdteggy777

ya...not lookin to be spoon fed, it was a question to let people post ideas for anyone and anything not just me....i basically already know what I want to do to my car, but I was interested in what people on here would suggest....