Newb with a DA9 : )

jigsaw351

JIGSAW351
What did u do with all the other lines tht go into the intake tube since there's no tube. I c u have a breather filter on one of them but mine has 3 or 4 more little ones. I got. Filter from a buddy and was gonna mount it like urs but not sure what to do with all the lines

WDEDMON1

How tos are always welcome. Especially since Imma be redoing mine soon. Did u use a spring compressor?

JoeystegDA

@ Jigsaw... When I bought the car Most of the tubes were plugged with a little rubber piece. I just had to get one little rubber piece for the little hose on top of the filter.

@ Wdedmon Kool I will make that how to tomorrow. Ive been working like crazy! I luv that money tho! lol But I didnt use a compressor on mine cuz it was already lowered so the spring was already tiny. I would use a compressor on the stock springs.

JoeystegDA

Thanks mIssbOSS!! I really have enjoyed the car quite a bit. I love modding the thing. I cant wait to start doing more to the engine. I have a mortgage and of course the tC as well so it makes my modding really slow but im sad to say, I am selling the tC.

DAteggy93

welcome, i have some work to do as well.......id love if it was mint then i couldve put my turbo right in...